Worst PCR DMs?

Discussion in 'Allergan' started by anonymous, Apr 6, 2018 at 1:59 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

MORE! MORE! MORE!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is that d-bag AC still poisoning Colorado? I feel sorry for all the CO & KS people that still have to deal with him if he's still there. He's got the personality of a wet rag.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Being apathetic. More than half of people who leave their jobs do so because of their relationship with their boss. Smart companies make certain their managers know how to balance being professional with being human. These are the bosses who celebrate an employee’s success, empathize with those going through hard times, and challenge people, even when it hurts. Bosses who fail to really care will always have high turnover rates. It’s impossible to work for someone eight-plus hours a day when they aren’t personally involved and don’t care about anything other than your productivity.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The BEST way to get rid of a bad manager is to file a complaint they are not spending FULL days with you in the field and are falsyfying their field travel documents. I know of 2 managers who were asked to resign or be fired by the company. The one never worked with reps and the other worked half days or had lunch meetings with the reps and said they were field days. Managers have to fill out a monthly "proposed" schedule and then their "actual" schedule as the month progressed. If they submit a field report that is falsified this is as bad as a falsified sample documentation!!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Are we about to go through a layoff???? The managers in our area have traditionally been pretty cool but the last few months they have been picking us apart with ride after ride so what the hell is up?!!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We’ve got some winners in urology

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Uh, yeah of course we are about to go through a layoff. It’s Allergan, we have layoffs every 10 months. As for why your manager is being an asshole, he’s probably just an asshole.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is the truth

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Notice how the posts from arkansas have been deleted? If it's not true, the posts stick!! If they are true then they are deleted to protect the upper fuck,,,,I mean crust.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It’s not protection. It’s out of complete embarrassment that they are removed. Anyone can contact cafepharma and have something removed and believe me the managers that catch wind they’ve been mentioned in a shitty way get it taken down.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I can’t believe there isn’t any post about KB in ct/ny. Rumors are that she was a bottom performing pcr rep (I haven’t seen the numbers) but it’s a well known fact that she slept her way into a DM spot after 6 months. I’m in a presidents club territory but she’s trying her hardest to make sure we don’t make a penny more. The guys on the team get away with nursed though, wonder why..

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Once again the posts about the people fired for major compliance reasons is deleted. Facts are facts. TN DM and reps

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

When were they taken down?

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Many times over the past couple of months. It’s pretty well known. My DM told me about it and the details. He’s told all of his reps

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Spill it.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You really think a multi billion dollar company has the time to monitor every website and contact administrators to have opinions removed?

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No, not at all. But loser managers have plenty of time to read this shit and contact cafepharma and have it removed. Plenty of time.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Imagine a world where almost everyone wakes up inspired to go to work, feels trusted and valued during the day, then returns home feeling fulfilled.

This is not a crazy, idealized notion. Today, in many successful organizations, great leaders are creating environments in which people naturally work together to do remarkable things.
    If only

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

But what about the sales?

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If anyone posts about the major compliance violations committed by the TN DM KL and his reps then it will just be deleted. They were fired for it. There’s been 3 of us that have posted about it and all 3 times our posts were removed. Me and both my partners posted about it and it happened to all 3 of us.
    The company could have been put under another CIA according to my DM.