WTH ? Sun Opthalmics exodus

Discussion in 'Sun Pharma' started by anonymous, May 18, 2018 at 7:46 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Everyone has now left.
    They’ve said f-you to Sun.
    Turn off the lights little man, it’s time to close up shop in the US.

#youhavefailedlittleman

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No way. We have a dry eye product guaranteed to be approved by the FDA. We’re super excited about it.
    You know...take a generic ophthalmic and add Durasite to it and Whamo...a brand new product.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And you wonder why everyone is leaving the ophthalmics unit?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey moron! They dry eye product has no Durasite in it and there is no generic. A piece of advice, quit talking out of your ass and go back to selling Xiidra for your new Japanese owners before they let you go.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ok. I will.

Sorry, I was talking about your shitty copycat NSAID. That’s why everyone is leaving.
    Maybe you can call Brent for a job when this division is dissolved. Obviously they know something you don’t know. Not a surprise since they are executives and you’re a no info getting rep. But I carry on...what do the executives leaving know that you don’t? Your right. I’m the moron.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Seriously... Sr VP gone, VP Sales & Marketing gone, National Director gone... do you all really need anymore to tell you SUN sucks and no one wants to work for them anymore? Your RDs will be gone too. They are looking as well but just can't find anything right now. They will feed you all the BS that everything is OK... and then... gone. All I can say is... you're an idiot!