Yippeee!!

Discussion in 'Janssen' started by anonymous, Feb 24, 2016 at 3:33 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I just celebrated my 1st anniversary!! Not with JBI, I've been here for awhile. I've been double dipping for a year now and it rocks. One of my partners was right. Why have one job with JBI when you can have two and rake in the cash. I might start a side business this year and see how long I can keep three going.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Total fabrication. Every year when you do your drivers check they pull a credit which shows every w-2 and w-4 filings. No numbers just names. If you had another employer pop up you would have been parted. I received a bonus from my previous job 9 months after I was here and I had to explain that I wasn't working there. Zero chance you can work two jobs. A total lie probably trying to throw a partner under the bus. It is the favorite thing to do at JBI.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I know quite a few people that have side businesses so I think it could be true. Also, driver's check involves no credit check. No credit checks show w-2 or w-4 so you are wrong on that point too. I once knew a girl who worked for two drug companies for about 6 months. She was busted because a team-mate turned her in but neither manager knew anything.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You're right. They don't care if you have a side business as long as it's not in pharma. I know a couple of guys in the northeast region of JBI who run full-time businesses in real estate. Everyone knows about them, and from what I hear a couple of the RBDs have invested heavily in them. The guys tell everyone how much they make and nobody bats an eye. I wish I had got in with them when the DMs and RBDs were investing in them because everyone is getting rich. Some of them don't even have to go out into the field anymore. They just stay on for the benefits. Great idea and also we work for a great company that allows us to do this. I love JBI!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My spouse is in accounting. Total fabrication. A W-4 is a withholding certificate, it tells you nothing. The only people that have access to your W-2 are the IRS, yourself, and the company sourced to send it to you and that's only in a macro sense. In either case, they don't have it, can't request it. That being said, I don't know how you could work two pharma jobs in the same area. A side job like the other poster said is possible. Some rep in the SE died and when people went to his funeral he had been running several businesses out of his home.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I know people who sold insurance on the side, real estate, etc. and other stuff and that went on for years.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They just canned a DM in the NW for working his wine business after 10 years of only working that business and phoning in the DM role. 10 years! The Reps helped him cover it up for free wine. The eye has turned to the DM roles where managers are complete screwballs. U G L Y from here on. Nobody having a side job/business is safe. They are out to discover and fire you guys.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I work 50 hours plus per week. I can't imagine working two of these and stay sane.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I agree. I like the job and the premise. The organization falls short at times but most companies do. The people in mud management can get a little sketchy. Over all I hope we transcend the biosim and continue to help patients.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Marti found out about all that underhanded stuff going on in the northeast and heads rolled. Word is that Fabs and Pete knew about it and did nothing so the head got chopped and the other got moved into a dead-end job. She got her microscope on those guys that are still there. The party is over for them.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is why I absolutely adore Marti. She came in and saw these guys playing with the rules and thinking they could do anything and she shut their operation down. It took a lot of courage for her to do it but she stood her ground and this sort of thing is now gone from the company. It took a woman to do this and I think this made her even more respected with the sales force. I know in our region it did.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I agree, I like Marti. Firm but fair. She has invested in cowards and liars. That is what concerns me. This is becoming the look at the "who can bs who" show.