YOU BETTER PAY ME

Discussion in 'Lundbeck' started by black, Jan 17, 2024 at 4:50 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. black

black Guest

Why are we being told to learn agitation and ramp up our calls per day? The agitation reps came in at higher salaries but I cant see an increase in pay? I should have left Lundbeck years ago. Most importantly what is up with Rexulti, is it a good drug or not I'm starting to get confused.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

your question is Rexulti a good drug? No, it’s not a “good drug”, it’s a mediocre drug at the very best. The EPOCH TIMES articles on how it was approved was eye opening. Go back on CP and.read the posts about it..
    Don’t worry about ramping up your calls, just lie more about them. Nothing you do in a doctor’s office will matter anyway. Just roll with it and collect your check every 2 weeks.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Whoever is not using their Lundbeck job as a side hustle is foolish.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Amen! I sell real estate on the side. Easy to do. I sold 7 houses last year! VERY GOOD YEAR I MUST SAY!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Serious question- how do all reps have the balls to do this. It doesn’t give you anxiety if your manager calls? Asking real question here. I’m 30 with a family , laid off from pharma and feeling like it’s my only option. I “stupidly” actually work . Was looking at an open neuro position at Lundbeck. The portfolio seems so shit ethically .

how do y’all just do it

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you’re asking you’re either a useless DM or just not very smart. Good luck with that pal.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes, I will admit there is a little anxiety sometimes, but no big deal Mr. ASM. You think we are dumb enough to give you any insight as to how we double dip? Not gonna happen. Now go back to your conference calls and spreadsheets and leave us alone.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well for starters each day your mom comes over and puts a shine on my tool and pays me $100.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

lmao gotta love those micro managers

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You should be careful with this - HR and Leadership is starting to take a very close look at people and how much time they are spending on part-time gigs - go back and review SOPs you’ve signed off on.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Total BS Mr. ASM! Lundbeck is doing fine now and being a status quo type of company, they won’t rock the boat. As long as you spread out your calls during the day, and throw it a few early/late sample calls (whether they need them or not, even if you only leave one box to prove you were there) every week, you are fine.

Quit trying to scare reps into working a full day! For one thing it’s not necessary, and it has an “adverse effect” on our personal lives! Now STFU.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I love that you called me Mr. aSM - I have the power to look at calls - and I’m looking.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Look stop the banter on here or I will take disciplinary action to include possible reduction in your bonus payout. Be smart and focus on your message frequency and call metrics. Keep the focus.

Good Selling,
    Tom Gibbs

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Very true, and I love the status quo. This place has been great the last 8 years! Where else can you go and have a work week like we do? Even when my manager rides with me it’s never a full day even on a 2 day ride. It’s hilarious, we go to the same offices every time, and they could care less. I am thinking I can ride this old wagon a lot more years!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Fools gold pal. I’ve got some ocean front property that I want to give away to you as well. Now snap out of it. Gibbs is working on the company exit plan while all appears golden on the surface. He does his work while keeping the ocean surf very calm.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Gibbs is just like the rest of us slobs, just trying to milk Lundbeck each and every day. We have heard he was a hatchet man since his first day here and nothing has happened. Sales are good and as long as they are, nothing will happen. Just think how good sales would be if we all worked!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Another lazy rep! Get rid of the sales force.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Again you are a mindless fool with no self awareness. All you know is all you know which is why on the surface Gibbs luvs foolish hacks like you. Come back and let me know after Gibbs is there 2 years and let me know how that’s going for you. Now go back to sleep ya dunce.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Once more, the “sky is falling” Gibbs fanatic is back. They might have a reorg for a LOE but that’s it. They need us to sell their below average, unnecessary drugs and they know it. Gibbs is just another flunky drawing a paycheck for little work like the rest of us.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Gibbs views you as nothing more than a useless hack who delivers lunches and achieves your daily call metrics. Nice work son. Talk to us about Gibbs after he hits his 2 years at Lundy.