ZB Surgical

Discussion in 'Zimmer' started by anonymous, May 15, 2016 at 11:27 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Rumor is both BF and JB leaving ZB - WOW...

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ha! Greg made Jon the sacrificial lamb and sent some fake email to the entire sales force about his friendship and respect. . Jon probably wasn’t even on the email! Greg is the biggest narcissist any of us have ever witnessed. It wasn’t that long ago, he was on stage talking about how loyal Jon was and now he was sent packing for lack of loyalty! OMG what a shit show. Plus, 3 of the top 4 reps from last year quit already! When does this house of cards topple?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

But really, who cares about JB getting axed? He swung the axe without care for too long and made a trail of casualties so he could survive. Good ridden pal. Should have kept HS idiots.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So who is left?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Marvin and 5 Regional Managers.

Teflon GR has put a bullet in everyone else.

6. Great start to the year GR? We lost 2/3rds of our top 5 last year! Work life balance? Orange theory? My bad, you’ve distanced yourself from your surgical baby? Why?? Cause your business was built on lies and deception! #whistleblower #FDA #RPisscaredtocometomeetings! Yeah u Rick
    Stryker, are you paying attention? #Leapyear vs. Intellicart?? #outclause

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oh, Surgical. You never fail to meet my expectations of your demise. Does anyone else take great joy in watching this division fall apart at the seams? I must admit that it truly is a guilty pleasure of mine.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oh, the wisdom of cutting the recon reps out of commissions. Hows that working for you guys?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

New comp plan today, new products, Rick Stryker on vacation - future never been brighter. . Hey GR we’re sprinting! how many s you give away in the first quarter. . TT and the wonder twins TB and KS are on the LT. #orangetheroy #sprinttowin #Rickstrykerrules #makesurgicalgreatagain #fireGR #ecosystemof

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

New comp plan in March? Sounds desperate. I’ve never known of a more hated and disgusting leader than GR. What he has done to survive proves he is a malignant narcissist. Shame on ZB for letting this continue. How has nobody gone whistle blower yet? I knew of leaking cart coverup years ago. Yet still they are in use with staff slipping on bio waste in surgery?? WTF.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

TotalShield to the rescue!!!!!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yeah right!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is surgical division really gone? Their products will be rolled into which other division?

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No the division isn’t gone. #fakenews

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Merve, please turn off the lights on your way out. Good luck to all.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

this division isn't going anywhere. New comp, new leadership, its here to stay for now.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Had a recruiter call about a position - is this a good place to be? Products seems average to below average. Not sure on opportunity.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The best part of working at ZB is the perks. During these tough times, they will even loan you cash with very attractive terms against future commissions. It's really an amazing program. Your recruiter can provide more details!