Zimmermet CMF or Stryker

Discussion in 'Stryker' started by anonymous, Sep 29, 2015 at 5:11 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I went ahead and fixed this for you.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Biomet is killing us!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The only thing Biomet is killing it at is getting booted out of accounts b/c the reps are disliked by so many people.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I've known some pretty unlikeable Stryker douches in my time, and had customers tell me how much they disliked working with Stryker. I'd say disliked reps are at every company...

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

PH didn't have a great reputation at all with the customers. Another reason, one of many he was let go.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Pretty sure he was let go.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What are the Stryker, Zimmer, KLS and Sythes CMF quota bumps per year like?? I seem to hear from the Stryker guys that the quota never stops going up 10-15% year over year. Zimmer is about market share and KLS guys move on quickly because they cant get sales and Synthes reps are there in place until they die.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

not too far off. stryker quotas are always double digits, minimum 10-11%/ the guys that get smaller than 10 are usually huge territories doing many millions in sales, but do the math, 9% on 2.5mil is still 225k in growth. that's basically an entire smaller shop for cmf business, or if youre lucky converting a single guy that does plating in cases a few times a week. cant speak for the other companies, kls reps always seem to be turning over except their big tenured guys, biomet same, synthes would stay forever, but that's changing now too. lots of turnover.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Exactly what is happening to new Biomet distributor in Boston.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

... as Stryker continues to lose biz to Kls and biomet in Boston. enjoy !

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Stryker will have both primary and secondary closure and UniversalRib in the coming months. Bub-bye KLS and Biomet, Bub-bye!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sounds like the beginning of the end for ZIMMERPOOP.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If this actually launches on time if ever i would be surprised.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

KLS buys the business by paying into fellowship programs. That's their game.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Great for them if it works.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yep, this and free instruments also. Works here in the south for them. Even when the rep is a r*****.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

All the while you are out pumping iron at the gym.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You guys should spend less time working our in gym and more time with customers.