Zoll Lie vest

Discussion in 'Zoll Medical' started by Anonymous, Mar 24, 2013 at 3:09 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Are you saying base salaries could potentially be lower? I think they are more than fair now but I don't want to see them fall.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I have gotten credit this year for about 65% of my orders. But I just got a new job, so I'm so out of here!!!!!!!!!!!!! Going to work for people who actually understand how to run and compensate a sales force.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What's the name of the used car lot?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Haha you are officially "served"

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Good for you. I just got verbal confirmation of another job too. Will be so nice to work for a company run by professionals with actual education and experience - not just making up as they go. My family is overjoyed. They have missed me at birthdays, holidays, "vacations" for over a year. So glad to be getting out of this hell hole!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And PS, I think I've gotten credit for about 2/3 of my sales. It is amazing how many ways they can find to take away credit for your orders. I still don't get how that is legal.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Zoll Life Vest is a scam - anyone that feels differently must be making a profit from the lease of their vest.

Recommend that anyone that has been financially and mentally abused by Zoll's "Ambulance Chasing - Misleading Sales BS " to file a formal complaint with BBB and FDA, the Hospital where the Dr. forced the vest on you and the Hospital CEO - "This is what I'm doing"!!!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You obviously have time, as you are posting at 11am, you must have been PIP'ed out of company.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nope. Just waiting for the wife at the mall. That's were you'll find me weekdays.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Where she spend the commissions you don't earn?

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Have two jobs like some others here. ZOLL pays all the bills. They provide fun coupons that I spend at the mall. Thanks mother ZOLL.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You're welcome son. I have been posting positively about Zoll for almost a year now. Can anyone guess my identity??

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bozo?

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

recruiter is telling me there is a new compensation plan with a guarantee for two years. Is this another lie?

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No, this is no lie. However, this offer is only being made to new breed reps, do you qualify for that?

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you believe that, I've got some ceiling fans for an igloo in Alaska I can sell you.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Its gotten so bad that strong performers with experience don't want to come here. We are now bringing hew hires with little experience to no experience. Soon, they will have to hire robots, as nobody will take this job. Senior management needs to go. We can't even find decent ADs or RMs anymore. Good ones have left and we are hiring the unemployed. Guess its good for the US unemployment rate, bit bad for those experienced folks watching this place go down the drain. So sad!

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Unemployed or no experience necessary. We take em all.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

All TM and RM positions are temporary with this company. Remember that on your way in, plan accordingly, and you will be fine, maybe!