Dismiss Notice
Links from our daily front page news are now being fed to this board. If you want to comment on any of the news articles, you can now do so there.

Abbott gets 6 Month Lupron Approval

Discussion in 'Watson' started by Anonymous, Mar 13, 2010 at 12:33 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nephrology reps lead by Mike could kick Abbotts butt!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

When we actually get 6 month Trelstar approved will there be another reorg so the neph superstars can blow Abbott out of the water.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are you so stupid that you don't know the difference between submitting for approval of a drug and the actual approval of a drug. omg go back to pharma 101

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I bet the price of the 6 month will be outragious and the drs are figuring out fast that they are not making any money using lupron

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

YOU DUMMY ABBOTT PAYS MILLIONS UNDER THE TABLE SO DOCS USE LUPRON, WAKE UP YOU MORON AS LONG AS LHRH IS USED TRELSTAR IS DEAD WOOD

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

my doctors are not getting any of that abbott money they have really tightened up all they do now are pizza lunches

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Lunches do not qualify for the gravy train. This is, once again, why we can't and won't ever make our numbers. Look at the back pocket of those docs you are feeding gourmet food too. Is it your money that is lining their pockets?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

WTF you think the company is our money or the abbott reps money going to the doctors? wake up offices are not making any $ with lupron, just dont piss them off which it sounds like you have

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The 6 Month dosage of Lupron will KILL patients. That's the real story here. Then finally the FDA will wake up and take Lupron off the market. It's being illegally marketed AGAIN for IVF, and Abbott made the Wall Street Journal three times in one week (December 2010) for illegal marketing of stents and drugs. When will the corruption finally end? It's widely acknowledged that Lupron isn't a cure for anything, and does more harm than good.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is that your sales pitch to your docs. Good luck with that one. Love, Lupron rep

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It is my opinion as an end user of Lupron Depot, this drug should be reviewed by the FDA immediately for all the thousand's of compliants filed directly to the FDA and Abbott Laboratories "Post Marketing Group". It's going on six months after receiving only two injections, that I'm suffering from severe chronic side effects, that both the company and your doctor tell you will be reversible within a month after the last injection....FALSE. I tried to contact the company and obtain information on medical treatment to reverse my symptoms, but they told me they have none. Just imagine all the woman and young girls who have suffered at the approval of Abbott's CEO, Division President and VP of Sales/Marketing for Global Pharmaceutical Division (who mfg the drug), failed to acknowledge the numerous customer complaints in order to continue profit and ensure bonus' are made. Bottom line $$$$ is more important than the health and well being of Abbott's customers. Take a look on the FDA webpage and research on your own how many recalls for other products this company has had and the FDA has yet to pull half of their items off of market...kick backs anyone? Pass it onto your loved ones (woman and children) not to take Lupron and caution on other products - nutritional etc they mfg. P.S. did you know they are using Lupron for Pedophilia castration and children with autism?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey pompous ass....I worked for Abbott for over 25 years in multiple arena's and now retired. I'm sorry to burst your ego but 1/2 of the Bloody fools like you, including the CEO believe they are too great to fall. They could not even retain Berkley graduates...as they saw how screwed up management and HR was and wanted to work for a company that had some moral/ethical standards. Even your third party sales tracking system does not comply with regulatory requirments and falsified drug sale numbers are produced....I hope the DOJ/DEA etc takes you down at the knee caps.....Good Luck Charlie. Anyone interested in going to Abbott...think twice, you are better off with a company that understands R&D.

Thanks God I'm outta of there.......

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey you....even lunches are a violation of Abbott's Office of Ethics and Compliance...hmmmm, I hope the FDA and DOJ find that after the 875 million dollar lawsuit, where you sale rep's claim to not have exchanged or wine/dined your doctors catch onto this chat room.....

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ahh, Grasshoppa! You have learned well! I am the originator of the Turd In His Back Pocket, and you have delivered it rightfully so. Go in Peace, and call these Turds as you see them! But be sure to wipe your shoes when you are done!
    Master Po