Abbott Vascular Clonmel

Discussion in 'Abbott' started by Anonymous, Jul 26, 2013 at 3:26 PM.

Tags: Edit
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I feel the love Abbott

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Jesus will ye listen to yourselves! Abbott sh*t hole this, Abbott sh*t hole that!
    might not be the best place to work for but the pay is over the odds and no manual labour!
    id love to see the half of ye that are bitchin and moaning working outside for a while! wouldn't b long wishin were back inside a cushy air conditioned building then!
    and find a place that pays as good with no weekend work???
    go away ye fools and be glad ye have a job to support your families!!!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Do ye live in Appalachia or something? Ye are a hoot.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes yes, time to take your medication my dear. Put on your make, designer clothes and bad attitude, and get back behind your HR desk......You idiot. Have some respect for yourself, and grow a pair of balls. It's exactly because of morons like you that Abbott is the way it is. Cowering in a corner, afraid to talk up. Pathetic. Why dont you wear a peak cap and tip it, everytime a fat cat walks by?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

hahahahah....i guess you're working in the office then, right?

6. Listen you bunch of ass wipes, quit bitchin and get your asses back up in the air and makin me even richer. Oh ya, another thing. "Ye" hasn't been used in about 200 years, it's "you" singular or "you" plural, you stupid bunch of fuc*kin fuc*s.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

so...any layoffs today?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who let the dogs out (woof, woof, woof, woof)

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Next round of lay off's expected around October.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Totally agree, I'm an op, money is grand come home clean from work not fucked from actually doing manual labour, no no no.... the people bitchin here are the lazy mother fuckers who do fuck all except bitch and moan in person, and are now into cyberbitchin'.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No I heard this was happening in August. You have bad information.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I work on de line too and hate de place. It's some kip. Break all de rules just to get the stuff out de door.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You must be one of these idiots which are taking shorter breaks just to hit target ang get extra 10 mins incentive for friday. Enjoy being f**ked by Abbott.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ha, The Phantom Sh*tter also left a nice present for Abbott in the toilets across from DES clean room. Some how managed to leave a sh*t in the urinal. Very impressive work as a good aim and fast movement was required.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ok, so how are you fucked by Abbott then?

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Allegedly a production supervisor is DES told the operators that if he saw any of them on cafepharma he'd take disciplinary action against them. Anyone confirm this???

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

When the vast majority of reasonable people you speak to hate the place, because they feel their work load is constantly increasing, and the more you do they more they expect you do while enduring a horrible athmosphere, and these same reasonable people are actively looking for other jobs, it's a fair comment to say they are getting fuc*ed. Do you not think the place has nosedived into a rotten place to work in the last couple of years??

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I see the usually Abbott bully boy approach.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Catch me if you can... Ha ha ha ha ha!

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So funny. I once worked at a company where the CEO sent a memo to all employees threatening them with immediate dismissal if they were caught on on some nameless website relating pharma gossip. Well, of course everyone was all abuzz until we all figured out it was cafe pharma. Since the email went out to all non sales reps as well most of us hadn't even heard of it until he sent the memo. Needless to say he was roasted over the coals on the site for months and got canned about a year later.