ACell Management Qualifications - TB Especially

Discussion in 'ACell' started by anonymous, Nov 21, 2020 at 10:56 AM.

1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Buffalo joke was the worst. Total loser with zero personality. When he wasn’t kissing butts he was freaking out like a child and throwing tantrums. Enjoy your severance, $1,200 in stock options, and life in beautiful Buffalo. Back to carrying the bag at the first place that’s desperate enough to hire a warm body.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You have to be kidding me, $1200 in options??? That’s it? No way, him and TB had to of made out better than that. If not, they’re both in deep with their high priced spouses.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Vara I heard is not doing well at his current position. I also heard a few docs called into HR and complained he’s a weird motherfucker...and I know he isn’t hitting numbers.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

MV is doing better than those that hung around hoping that Integra would keep them. He also seems to be doing a pretty good job at getting under the skin of JS and TB. These post just don’t seem to go way for these two pretenders. Good luck on your job search bro.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Truth

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

how about stating real names cowards

10. Andrew A.

Andrew A. Guest

Either of you little chumps really want to do this?

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

ACELL IS OVER

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

LOL! believe me, you guys don’t want that smoke. He’ll snap you in two.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Integra blows

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No V.....you don’t want us from HR bringing in your personals texts to docs

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Vera, Vera, Vera, didn’t Tony tell you to keep that stuff on an external platform. It’s not that hard to hide it from HR if you trust the people you’re sending it to. You really should have done it the Tony way.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you only knew the texts....lol...

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How’s the job search going suckas!!! ACell for LIFE! Integra is GARBAGE. Eating those words now aren't you TB.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Great, actually. Have gotten offers from my #1 & 2 picks. So long and go f*ck yourselves Acell management

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

TB who? All these acell people are cherry pickers thats it, no clincal expertise whatsoever.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Tony B, Can’t wait to see which one you’ll be serving; BigMac or Whopper?