AKF thoughts and answer

Discussion in 'Alexion' started by anonymous, Feb 10, 2020 at 11:56 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Taking a pulse on thoughts, this is a sincere thread. I’m fairly new and I don’t like a lot of what people are saying today. High turnover and too many people?? Reps under unrealistic expectations? Reps using less than ethical to illegal tactic to get sales? Managers harassing people?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you think this hole is any better than any other place wake up. It’s pharma and the only difference is deception when you come onboard.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If I hear one more ED ( short for eradicated dipshit) ask me how many patients I can get - I’m going to lose it and puke on their Botox filled asscrack! These are sick people you greedy old trolls!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Too much content during the days. Start later or let us out early. Everyone is burned out already

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Overall...pretty good. Love the hotel and the ease of getting around. The workshops have not been the typical beat down. B+

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bloated tick ate all the food

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Overall thought the meeting was good too. I second the hotel. They def stepped up big time from the last akf so we are moving in the right direction. The neurology party on Wed was AWESOME and if you say otherwise then just step in front of a bus and do us all a favor.

Alexion is trying people. How you can say this is a “terrible” culture makes me shake my head. Like someone else said, wherever you go there are issues. I enjoy It here and look forward to what the future brings.

My only critical feedback was the overall meeting was 1.5 days too long. They can def work on shortening up the main stage time. It was dragged out for way too long.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Explain how great the culture is? If it’s filled with people like you saying others should jump in front of a bus, enough said!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Great meeting. Overall 8.5 Was too long. Needs to be shortened by 2 days. But it was an awesome time. Food was amazing, and Neuro party was best ever.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Commenting on the food? Best party ever? Greedy fuckwad! It was too long......keeping you from your spray tan and or hot yoga class- bunch of idiots!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The food sucks like at all these meetings. Party? After 10 hr days we want a break. It was too long and the days are long. There was no downtime but a lot of sick people.
    Cool-aid drinkers.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That’s funny ! Phat Boy from New Orleans ate all the gumbo ... #noleadershipthere

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

haha...what a joke...they are so ignorant ...yah sell $700,000 drug and act like criminals at a meeting...there is so much toxic people at the meeting ...whats wrong with tolga watching everyone like a hawk...too much of a Pfizer meeting..BIG PHARMA...really 750 people at the meeting...no time to breathe after 10 hour 5 days 4 nights of dinner out and expectation to show face to the party...what a joke! and can someone tell Jasmine we don't give a shit about your decades theme...grow up!!!