All Day Lie

Discussion in 'GlaxoSmithKline' started by anonymous, Dec 9, 2020 at 10:40 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We have all been doing this for years. Lying!!!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Been doing for over 20 years and don’t feel bad about it at all. Companies are making millions and somebody has to do it!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That’s the spirit! We all need to embrace the tenets of the ALL DAY LIE! The company knows we do it anyway, so why not accept it and enjoy even more time off!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

When you say you are attracted to women?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The all Day Lie has been going on for years. Upper MGMT is completely aware of this. We all need jobs. I dread justifying my job daily. My upper Midwest territory has been closed for years. Find out who’s in clinic and let the computer know you had a fantastic face to face with them. Haha.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I haven’t worked a Friday in years. I don’t even bother finding out who’s in clinic. I’ve been averaging about 2 hours a day Monday through Thursday. We have no samples and there is zero access. I mail packets of literature out.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Daily lie or daily justification of my job. The Sr leaders all know that this is going on. What a joke of a job. I keep hoping for a layoff and I’ll take my severance and retire.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Younger folks, read this post above very carefully. Can you imagine putting 15-20-even 30 years doing this waste of a thing? Sure its minimal hours, sure the pay seems great, but the pay is really peanuts to what your unmet potential is. You think $150K per year is a lot? How about 150K per month? Doesn't that sound more like it, working say 30 35 hours per week? Don't do what this poor sap has done. Wasted their life, talent and potential by settling for mediocracy. Delivering food 15- 20 hours a week for a buck fifty. Pathetic, and sad. Don't do it. The drug rep job (job not career) is just a stepping stone to get you to the next place. If you stay longer than a couple years you will be labeled lazy and useless by any other medical company. If you've just started all excited, after training, think you are on par with a Dr. now, start making your exit plan right away. You'll be glad you did.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You're a dumb ass. Congratulations.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Unless you have aspirations to be a physician or lawyer, this career is not bad. The sales job will morph over time to something that will include reimbursement but you probably will loose the quota permanently. Eventually, with stock, you will be in the top 5 percent of earners for a few hours a day. Let them pay for a grad degree and move around every 5 years to get a bigger bump in pay.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

#8 cracks me up!!! 150K per month?? Yeah right!! So your saying that anyone can just make 2 million per year? I guess that's what you are making...right? LMAO!!!! Such an absolute imbecile!!! Why don't you share what it is that you do and who you work for? I dare ya! Tell us how much you make and who you work for? Please spare us the obvious lie you are about to tell us, that you own your own business. The fact of the matter is that you were laid off a few years back and still have a lot of resentment. Sound about right?

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No you would never make 150 per month, you have no vision. No balls. You could never own your own business. Always the path of least resistance. In addition you are not good at math. It isn’t 2 mill per year, 1.8. Guess that’s why you deliver Chinese food for a living. Loser, sound about right?

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You should just give up. You were called out and now you're grasping. You pull the "can't do math" card out? Really? I think the person was just giving out a ballpark figure based on your outrageous claim. You don't make 150K per month. In fact I would guess you don't make 150K per year. You were asked to name the organization your work for. You never did. You were asked to name the company you own. You never did. Seems to me the only place you have any "balls" is on an anonymous social media board. As far as individuals "schleping Chinese food". Whatever pays the bills is my motto. Some people unplug toilets for a living, they're called plumbers. They make a really good living and work hard. Much respect for those individuals. I would much rather deliver Olive Garden and make 150K than dis-impact commodes. So give up while you still have a little dignity left. Of course, we would still love to hear how it is you make that 1.8 million every year...LMFAO!!!!!!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Let’s see, a plumber makes more than drug reps, for sure! He saves then hires other plumbers and makes a piece of their action, in addition to his own. Then he hires even more plumbers, and makes more on their action, he doesn’t have to plumb anymore. Just administer getting plumbers, where they belong, and collects invoices. That’s vision, you of course have none, no ’s. Just the bare minimum to get by. Obsolete and the path of least resistance. See in a round about way I was kind of like the plumber, but more with trauma, orthopedic and spinal. I know you can’t envision making 10-20 times what you are making. No vision. You are a victim of your own laziness and lack of fortitude. Sucks to be you.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

except I'm not complaining? actually quite content..next..

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

#14, please STFU! You lost! No one needs to explain their life vision to you or anyone. For some strange reason you feel compelled to share you vision. But it's not a vision, its a delusion! You should seek help asap! Anyone who makes "1.8 million dollars" and posts claims about their income is sick in the head. Please seek help. Or, for those of us who have no vision, tell us what you do? How do you make the 1.8? Again, you are FOS! We all know it! The only one convinced you're making that kind of money is YOU! So please seek out a mental health professional. Help is available. Maybe you can pay for that help with all that money you have. LMFAO!!!!!!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So angry at your lot in life! Simply the result of your own choices. You chose to be complacent, and reached your highest level of incompetence. LMFAO (with lots more exclamation marks) He he.

So what is it I do for a living? Whats wrong you cannot read? Let's just say I took a business model, I saw in my youth and figured out a way to replicate my own efforts, to the point where I only handle some administrative stuff now. I play a lot of golf, and make trades in my portfolio. Like I said, Trauma Products, Orthopedic Products, and Spinal Implants. Did I make 150K per month right away? Of course not, it took work, which is a foreign concept for the long term drug rep. So ask again if you'd like, tell me I'm full of it, type in a few LMFO's, it doesn't change the original message. That is; Pharma sales is dead! Has been for a couple of decades. Young go getters should exit ASAP so they don't get stuck like you! Typical veteran drug reps, when they switch over, are lazy and cannot handle the complexity of calling on CEO's CFO's etc. They don't know how they think, and ar in way over their head. They end up screwing off, and doing a lot of fluff the first 6 months to a year then are found out and fired! That's been the experience of every single distributor owner that I know in the business. Sorry you made bad choices, lets hope others won't make the same ones as you.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Take your Paxil

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No thanks, too many suicides on that drug. Any remorse selling it off-label to pediatricians?

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You remind me of the idiot in the presidency now. Totally into who you are with the need to convince others that you are the greatest. Typically that qualifies for having some type of mental issue - no one really cares about you and your money doesn’t impress me. I know lots of reps who enjoy what they do- they don’t need to impress people cause they have friends and family who care about them. Don’t think you do. You are a product of “Americanism” gone off the rails. I’m sure anyone who is around you finds you to be a bore.