Ammon Labs is better than ever!

Discussion in 'Ammon Labs' started by anonymous, May 19, 2023 at 11:50 AM.

1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ammon Labs employees are on average paid 21% higher than other labs. It’s a fact, look it up!

#winnerscircle
    #winningLab
    #AmmonLabs

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No need, It’s proven by our paychecks

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You cut our hours and hourly pay.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ammon has a long standing reputation for only hiring the best talent .

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I used to work at Ammon.Some of the best times were when the billing team were on the second floor and we were all crammed in there.Alexis Jones sucked but even the accounting people were in there.we really had a good time.we had fun.The company was growing. RIP Sue Riso she was the bomb.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

this is total BS - no body’s salary is currently cut !!!! During COVID yes. No one is currently working at a reduced salary. It just fake news! And nasty people saying nasty things !

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I second that.Miss Sue Riso.Can’t believe she is gone.Ammon billing room was the best! miss you all. Mackenzie are you still there boo?
    I heard Ammon lost all their clients so no billing team needed nothing to bill. Mack you still there?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Toya you still there ? You were bomb.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Im so personally excited to welcome back some of our old clients. You stuck with us! Over 5 years of “investigation” and nasty rumors. You came back !

you saw public records and proof of no proof ! Chapter 11 behind us.

we will do everything possible to honor our commitments to you.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Woo hoo! We got a few clients back!

Does that mean we can have free lunches again ?

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Best news ever. Some of us were chosen and we took a gamble. It paid off. Old clients back and a huge sigh of relief.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Are you kidding? I didn’t believe it !

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is amazing news !!!!

We stuck in there and it paid off!

All you nat sayers - what do you possibly say now ?

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

All you negative nellies and liars ! What do you say now ?

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Please please EH and SH - please don’t let this public proof and government proof of no wrong doing go to your heads ! Please continue to be humble. Let’s still work at a very small strong team that has been struggling on our own personal behalves. Honor us please. Let’s keep it small until we explode again.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Todays news was the best ever. This is amazing ! No criminal wrong doing found whatsoever and successful chapter 11 and completely sanctioned.

Good work Ammon “leftover loser” team !

and so amazing we had long standing clients just waiting to come back! We all knew it ! Just waiting, obviously for their boards, they had to cover their asses. Now covered !

best news ever !

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wow ! Just wow
    Good job Ammon. No one would have believed it. But it’s right there in public knowledge.

I wonder how many people are eating crow and want to now come back ?

it must be the best feeling ever !

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What do you say now loser ex employees?
    No wrong doing found on Ammon and chapter 11 successful ????

What lies are you going to convince yourselves of now ?

Where are all the lawsuits and former employees “flagged”?

Stop your lies and please just slowly fade away:

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So many people responding. I’m not a huge Haupt fan but credit has to be given.

I don’t know how you guys did it.and I have to admit based on all these negative posts I was convinced you were in the wrong doing. Such nasty posts.

But there it is in black and white. You got thru chapter 11 and no claims whatsoever by DOJ or FBI!
    Bravo !

I guess I’m guilty of what I read on this thread ! But real government documents show otherwise !

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No wrong doing by the DOJ and proof in the chapter 11 filings ! Not a single claim!
    It’s public record morons !

Ammon is successfully thru Chapter 11. Complete government audit!

all the hype and suspeanas on our clients crippled us! But look at the published results !