Baltimore Manager Dave K

Discussion in 'Ethicon Device' started by Anonymous, Jun 3, 2015 at 10:02 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Where is Spilker now? I understand the once so aloof David Krall is NOT so aloof anymore... As of last week.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How's that?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Spilker! Is that you? Really? Asking and answering your own questions LOL

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Always a bunch of threats and nothing happens. Spilker still standing. And laughing at all of you.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Come on Spilker, you can't be that naïve? You are on more threads and have more views on here than a YOUTUBE channel. Half a dozen or more experienced sales reps have left your team within a full year and that doesn't draw any red flags?

Is it them or is it you? Why, why, why?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sorry we had to let you go. One day, I hope you can move on.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

LMAO. Dude came on here to troll Spilker and got roasted himself. DON'T FEED THE TROLLS.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So wait, is he going to get canned? Seems like the Teflon Don. Nothing sticks.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Spilker....still snorting Pal?

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wait, does this mean Spilker is gone? Has he left the building?

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

SPILKER!!! Where are you? What are you doing?! Ohhhhhh we know why you are hiding!

13. Spilker. Your list of chores for David has probably gotten larger since we've all uncovered who you are?!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Screw off, I don't do shit for David. Except for his laundry (he likes medium starch) and his shoe shine (prefers extra shine). Other than that, you're way off base here so go F off.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That's right, I am Teflon. So perhaps all of you chowderheads should remember that before you come on here blasting David or I. We Shake It Off, Shake It Off

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

WOW , really sad when no likes you or respects you. I knew what you were all about years ago HS. You were never a good rep in St louis , you only looked good on paper in fl because ...well you know all the over reporting . Then you kiss up to EM get out but we wanted you gone . I just want to know if you sleep good at night and if you still cant look people in the eyes. You lack character . PLAIN AND SIMPLE .

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Dude, we get it. 23rd time you've mentioned that Spilker won't look you in the eyes. Drop it already man. You're like an annoying and obsessed chick chasing him down so hard.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Or how about he's the 23rd person to say it! Spilker runs errands.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nothing changes. Krall will stay in his position and keep telling his decades old stories about selling linear staplers, and his mangers and reps will keep nodding approving while hiding their contemptuousness. He will continue to act a king on high and demand that all subjects bow before his largesse.

Spilker will keep politicking and brown-nosing all the right people. He will continue to make his awful jokes and play favorites with his golden geese.

Wash, rinse, repeat.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is the most accurate post I've seen on this site