Big Pharma & FDA Collusion?

Discussion in 'The Darkened Sample Closet' started by anonymous, Aug 18, 2020 at 2:05 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Bruzote

Bruzote new user

I guess the lives or real people don't count when you are not there as they suffer and even die? Of course, the biggest problem is at the EDs and ICUs, not so many deaths that the country should self-destruct the economy. But that doesn't make your lie any more real.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

A post from a physician on message board:
    XXXX143 [​IMG] Wednesday, 12/02/20 12:56:44 PM
    Re: XXXXXX29 post# 131265 [​IMG]0
    Post # of 131394

Srpedro - look that you are longer here than I am , for me January will be 5 years ,

And being a physician , like your friend , I always look for something negative in our Leronlimab , and in contrary I am finding things to impress me more ...

Cant believe Dr Fauci and FDA , what they doing and why , it was much more noticeable during the pandemic...

And I believe that if not during our life , in the history they be treated fair , and will get what they deserve , as the Gov denying doctors to treat their patients as they feel they should..

Very many wrong , politically motivated things happened in USA now , things I even didn't see in a communist Country..

Lets history be the judge..

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

XXXXX [​IMG] Friday, 12/04/20 08:43:18 AM
    Re: tscott4 post# 22294 [​IMG]0
    Post # of 22317

Trust me - In the US, the Lobbyists have the ears of all the Congress men and women and “Whisper” in their ears while funneling donations steering who gets first crack and who gets put through the ringer in my opinion. Why do you think the FDA has made it so expensive and nearly impossible for small Biotech companies to come up with new age antibiotics for so many years now??? Just look at the whole Opioid crisis throughout the US. The FDA knew all the locations that were over-prescribing pills and did nothing about it...

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Another post from IH board in answer to one blasting Warp Speed for giving millions to Merck's new "unproven" C-19 candidate (news today) while ignoring all the small biotechs who have PROVEN candidates .
    Learning53 Wednesday, 12/23/20 03:23:20 AM
    Re: eklab post# 135491 [​IMG]0
    Post # of 135653

Eklab,

Imagine that, the FDA not approving a drug (leronlimab) that has an exquisite safety record, and demonstrated efficacy in treating Covid19, as well as many other indications. Who could have imagined that leronlimab, capable of saving thousands of lives, is kept on the sidelines while the suffering/dying continues.

Oh, guess what I found when I Googled it - The FDA is significantly funded by the wonderful, benevolent Pharmaceutical industry, who we lovingly term BP (BIG Pharma). So,interestingly, BP provides 45% (2.7 billion dollars) of the FDA budget. "The FDA budget (this is also from Google) is equivalent to $ 9.95 per American per year."

So let's see, 45% of $ 9.95 means BP is essentially paying about $4.47+ for each man woman and child and that's yearly, wow!

Makes you feel kinda warm and cozy, doesn't it. Thank you FDA...

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The most egregious example of FDA in bed with Pharma is Purdue Pharma and Oxycontin. "Dr" Curtis Wright was head of the FDA committee to approve Oxy's pkg insert and allowed "Lower abuse potential, as provided by Oxycontin, is believed to reduce the abuse liability of drugs".

A month later, "Dr" Wright was making over 6 figures salary working for Purdue.

Watch the new documentary "The Hidden Epidemic" if you don't believe this

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

FDA "killing people"? Well I am studying dozens of Covid trials and hundreds of Covid patients are being saved by compassionate and emergency use of repurposed drugs with years of safety records but FDA is only approving basically useless BIG PHARMA snake oil "cures"! What does that tell us?

FDA - Killing more people than it saves? - Self-Reliance Central

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Another great post from another thread blasting our incompetent FDA for bowing to BP while smaller biotechs are ignored with safe, repurposed, drugs thus causing thousands of deaths worldwide. Look up companies like HGEN, IPIX, SBFM, SRNE, etc and see if our free-spending (with BP failures like remdeathisnear) have offered any $$ to advance trials. Surprised? Hell no!!!
    "
    Open Letter to Biden 'fire Woodcock" V2.0-shorter more user friendly
    [​IMG]
    Dear President Biden,

As a 38-year professional pilot I am a type A personality; see a problem fix the problem, if you can’t fix it report it. Sir, I am writing to report a very big problem that requires immediate attention from someone with the horsepower to override the influence Big Pharma has in DC. It is with the greatest sense of urgency I can convey that I write to inform you that a lifesaving COVID therapeutic is being suppressed by BP for profit and millions of avoidable deaths have occurred and thousands of people are still dying daily as a result! I will present irrefutable proof that the FDA is being influenced by BP.

The therapeutic I’m referring to is a monoclonal anti-body called Leronlimab and it’s the property of Cytodyn, a small Biotech with 22 employees and no revenues. I invested in Leronlimab early last year and have been following closely as Cytodyn has been attempting to gain FDA approval to treat HIV and COVID. Leronlimab has a stellar safety record with zero significant adverse effects in over 1200 people injected subcutaneously, it met its primary endpoint in a three-year HIV trial and reduces mortality by 82% in the critically ill COVID population.

Cytodyn recently completed a phase 3 trial for the severe/critical COVID population. While designing the trial they requested a 4-dose protocol in the application but were denied and directed to administer 2-doses over 2 weeks. Post-trial data showed an 82% reduction in mortality at the conclusion of the second dose! Spectacular efficacy in and of itself but almost unbelievable when you consider these patients were at deaths door. However, since the FDA disallowed further dosing, 10 days after the second dose the effects of the drug wore off and many of the patients relapsed and either died or recovered with life changing damage. To put this in perspective, the critical population - the sickest of the sick, intubated or on ECMO with a 30-50% chance of survival - are the trial patients. Someone at the FDA made the conscious decision to disallow 2 additional treatments of a potentially life-saving drug from a dying person whose worst side-affect is headache and diarrhea!

If ever there existed a smoking gun, this is it! What possible justification exists to deny a dying person 2 additional doses when the FDA had data from their 800 patient HIV trial documenting individual patients who had received 100’s of doses, some spanning 6 years! And it bears repeating, the worst side-affect, headache and diarrhea! The only possible explanation is to delay the inevitable EUA that will keep Cytodyn from revenue in an attempt for a hostile bid for Leronlimab. That single decision will result in hundreds of thousands of additional, avoidable deaths as it effectively moved the earliest EUA back at least 5-6 months due to the requirement for additional trials. That clock doesn’t even start until the FDA stops finding reasons to delay the approval for a request made in March for a trial protocol consisting of 4 doses of a drug that is remarkably efficacious and is as safe as water! The FDA is either short staffed, mentally challenged or blatantly corrupt. My bet is on corrupt and that will be verified when the next trial is completed, and they find yet another reason to move the finish line again.

There are numerous stories like this one, but I think the most compelling evidence for BP influence and FDA compliance is the simple fact that there was no medical nor scientific justification for not issuing an immediate EUA when it was applied for August 2020, after their phase 2 trial for mild/moderate! Leronlimab has a safety and efficacy record far superior to any BP COVID therapeutic currently available. Why has it been on Dr. Woodcock’s desk for 8 months awaiting an EUA with no valid justification not to issue one? That’s is some impressive leverage by BP. Trust me Sir, if Leronlimab was owned by any of the BP’s it would have been given full approval by the FDA last August and millions of deaths would have been avoided.

If these two glaring examples of manipulation are not enough, consider the paper noted virologist Dr. Bruce Patterson co-authored last year. He discovered that Leronlimab quieted the cytokine storm and restored immune homeostasis thusly preventing disease progression, organ damage and ultimately death. Had Leronlimab been approved and available on a global scale, it would have enabled the administration of a treatment plan Doctors were screaming for; a single subcutaneous injection upon positive COVID diagnosis thereby preventing the Cytokine storm. Disease progression stopped, done, pandemic under control. He gave a Ted Talks lecture on the subject. Why wasn’t that Global Headline news? The FDA didn’t open the front doors and roll out the red carpet for Cytodyn as they should have, instead they locked the door and turned out the lights as BP stood behind them looking ominous and threatening while the body count climbed.

It is standard practice for Big Pharma to hunt for new drugs under development by small Biotech’s then attempt to acquire them. But never in our history has a BP identified, targeted and executed a plan to acquire a life-saving drug during a pandemic that resulted in millions of deaths. Leronlimab has indications in over 20 auto-immune deficiencies, multiple cancers, HIV, NASH and other life-threating diseases. Couple that with a safety profile unheard of in the industry and you have the making of multi-billion dollar/year drug! Quite a prize and apparently worth killing millions over!

I’ve been following the war being raged against Cytodyn for a year. These are just a few of the many events I’ve observed. BP is coercing the FDA into ‘guiding Cytodyn towards approval’ via the longest, most expensive and time-consuming route possible in a deliberate attempt to slow the progress of this unstoppable new drug so they can try and own it. This has resulted in millions of avoidable deaths and people are still dying by the thousands on a daily basis! I believe your March 11th speech was heart felt and that you feel strongly about finding a solution to this Pandemic. Your best possible solution at this point is Leronlimab, as much and as fast as you can produce it. If this letter reaches your desk, it was pushed there by a social storm and the eyes of the world are watching and waiting for you to approve this drug asap. Sadly, the rest of the world looks to the U.S. FDA as the premier agency for drug approval and since they are a puppet agency for BP the rest of the world will suffer as a result of the single abhorrent decision to limit the trial protocol to 2 doses! I most respectfully urge you to call for an immediate congressional inquiry to find out who made the decision that resulted in millions of deaths.

We had a saying in Naval Aviation “results count, everything else is B.S”. The fact that Leronlimab was not issued an EUA last August is nothing short of criminal! You have the power to stop the unnecessary dying and direct an immediate EUA for LERONLIMAB! The life you save could be your own. North Star

Very Respectfully,

Alan Hassall

Capt. FedEx Retired

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Knowledgeable people have been heavily PO'd at the inept, BP paid for FDA during the Covis pandemic and the totally criminal actions of this Biogen Alzheimers fiasco has made it worse. This poster from a bio stock message board says it well:
    XXXXXX Sunday, 06/20/21 01:29:04 PM

e: None [​IMG]0
    Post # of 10411

Many people wonder why Sorrento is meeting delays from the FDA. The FDA has the important job of seeing that drugs are both safe and effective. But why do big companies like Abbott get rapid approval on very inaccurate test kits while Sorrento seems to struggle to advance superior tests? And the recent approval of Biogen's questionable Alzheimer drug against the advice of a panel of experts has shaken the confidence in the FDA's fairness.
    Meanwhile Sorrento is providing more and more advanced technologies and will progress in Latin America, Europe and perhaps India...to meet the ongoing worldwide Covid crisis. Hopefully the FDA will catch up soon.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Biogen and their worthless & dangerous Alzheimers snake oil infusion are good examples of BP/FDA collusion. Read this from a neurologist who almost died from the trial:
    Retired neurologist with Alzheimer’s knows firsthand the risks of Biogen’s new drug - The Boston Globe

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And people cannot seem to understand why it’s so hard to get a therapeutic drug for Covid-19 passed, here is one Huge reason: “Pfizer, along with its German partner BioNTech, and Moderna have together locked up over $60 billion in sales of the shots just in 2021 and 2022. The agreements include supply of the initial two doses of their vaccines as well as billions of dollars in potential boosters for wealthy nations.”

https://apple.news/Ayv_lAzBiR9iI4X8jKUhFnA

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

From rstar- Thousands are dying each day and USFDA sits on their lazy, incompetent, duffs letting their Big Pharms pal thieves laugh while depositing millions in bank:
    "xbi bioindex up 3%+ we are lagging- fda is lagging- seems most shareholders and doctors aware of lenz find it incomprehensible given the data- the effectiveness the safety of lenz and the lack of other drugs for hospitalized patients- regeneron is earlier, toci is later in the course of covid- toci also in short supply- what in the hell the fda is waiting for to approve w hospitals overwhelmed, more in the ICU than at anytime during this catastrophic pandemic, and now we are moving into the fall where it got the worst last year- i understand being thorough but an eua can always be pulled if further data reveals negatives not yet seen- given the urgency and accumulation of data showing a safe and effective treatment that will help patients and help hospitals out of this crisis- FDA is remiss for sitting on this this long"

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Post From a foreign physician now in the US, on an investors message board. He is as fed up with the FDA as many are.
    mxxxxxx [​IMG] Tuesday, 08/31/21 05:53:25 AM
    Re: xxxxxx post# 181635 [​IMG]0
    Post # of 182868

You are right Learning ..

Vaccination alone will not finish this pandemic , as we see already .

We need good therapeutics , and we have none .,.

Regeneron should still work in viral stage of the disease with present variants if given very early , maybe with Delta little less since this virus proliferate 100 times faster then original virus .
    And what will happen in the future ..more mutated variants coming ..one is already present in South Africa ..

And for severe / critical patients there is not one working well drug ..

The best still is dexamethasone what I see , delays for little bit ventilator , but that’s it .

Remdesivir which they ordering immediately for the patients in the hospital , Tocilizumab ,Baricitinib , doing nothing , except are full of serious side effects ..

This is why so many on a ventilators and even on ECMO ..

Leronlimab is what I see the best , but even Lenzilumab and Aviptadil showing some improvements ..
    Why are they not approved ..

Is it really to be approve for immune stage of covid , drug must be completely worthless ..??

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

An interesting statistical analysis of HGEN vs RLFTF and Dr Joey's remarks in his latest video.....

OU
    8 hours ago
    This statement in the recent filing has everyone flustered. Let me break it down…

"A statistically-significant difference in these endpoints was not seen without adjusting for ventilation status or treatment site (regional vs. tertiary care hospitals)"

Key word is OR in this statement. Don’t panic. It’s a good thing if you understand statistics and research.

If the trial controls for ventilation status, meaning that those more severe vs those less severe were factored in the analysis it can help or hurt ability to reach significance. It’s not cherry picking.

Likewise, per FDA guidance if we also control for treatment site we too may help our hurt our chances of reaching significance- it’s not cherry picking.

The FDA wants all studies to control for severity AND treatment so that what Dr Joey described in his video tonight of the HGEN trial doesn’t give false significance, when all it was due to is severity or treatment location.

This is why the FDA insists on the control… In HGENs study we now know they assigned certain portions of the trial which ended up being heavy on placebo in Brazil where treatment was horrible, and experimental group got more patients from Mayo Clinic. Well guess what folks if you control for treatment site and severity crooks like this likely don’t hit significance. The control makes it HARDER not easier (no cherry pick). This is why FDA recommends controls for severity and treatment site and why HGEN was REJECTED for EUA.

Javitt’s study passed both tests. Javitt met significance when controlling for severity OR treatment site each standing up on its own beautifully. We did not fail on either test. Very strong and means our study wasn’t slanted like HGEN who tried to tip the scales in their favor and got caught by this control.

Hope this clears things up. EUA any day or week now.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

cxxxxxjay [​IMG] Thursday, 09/16/21 08:37:00 AMNone [​IMG]0
    Post # of 33519

No, FDA, Humanigen's lenzilumab is not "too good to be true." But it is true, to the families, of the patients who are dying of Covid without this drug.

If YOU want more information, you're part of the same HHS that the NIH is. Why aren't you evaluating their data, on the retrospective basis Humanigen used, on the 200 patients they tested, which was good enough for the NIH to advance the trial?

And why should the NIH be worried about a placebo arm in their extended trial? Why aren't they administering lenz to all patients? Or do you really need more information of how standard of care patients fared?

You should have approved, really, you should approve, this drug, on the basis of the demonstrated results. You can monitor the results of the on-going NIH trial and pause the use of lenz, if you deem it necessary, from information discovered in that in-progress trial.

You are not only causing the preventable deaths of US patients, you are also placing an American business, and its shareholders, at an unfair competitive disadvantage.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Quote from another expert on how the inept, corrupt, FDA works:
    neophyte trader Tuesday, 12/28/21 06:12:07 PM
    Re: xxxxx post# 103643 [​IMG]0
    Post # of 103679

Believe you me, I am qualified to be a district director for FEMA so I have studied EUAs. The requirements are clear so I have wondered since the beginning of this pandemic why certain drugs that have been used for decades were all of a sudden too dangerous. In fact, did you know that hydroxychloroquine had EUA approval in April of 2020 but was revoked in June? But only for Covid. Strange. Millions of doses are still being given for malaria and Lupus. You can call it conspiracy but I call it research. SBFM (and probably many more companies with novel drugs) are being ignored so that Big Pharma can corner the market on health care dollars, imo.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Here is another one to make your blood boil about the corrupt FDA causing more deaths from C-19!!! Seems they are attempting to set a record for unnecessary deaths! I read up about this drug and guess what? Yep the corrupt Federal DEATH Association sent their study back and asked for MORE info!!!! Bastards!!!!

Does Lenzilumab Improve Survival in Patients With COVID-19 Pneumonia?