Call for Simplicity

Discussion in 'Novartis' started by anonymous, May 18, 2017 at 10:59 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

In response to the almost "sarcastic" snicker that Alisha made about the question of why don't CV1 get credit on dirt. Her comment was comical "now that PCPs are writing"

You want to keep it simple? How about leaving CV1 go all specialty, and CV2 go strictly PCP, and move HAS strictly into their hospitals that they are so territorial over, or like previous, since this product isn't a hospital product, lay them off. We are reverting to a company that is wasting money. Come on leadership. We have one product.

We don't need so many people.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That was a pathetic response. If they did that, CV2 and HAS would be eliminated due to performance. I would love to see CV2 get goals and not growth with just PCP's!! Let's see how well they would do

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So let me get this straight, 75% of Rx's are from Hospital discharged patients being prescribed by 95% Cardiologist (that was from one confrence call). Of the remaining 25%, mostly is coming from the Cardiologist. On the other hand, corporate says that they are seeing major growth in the PCP market (I believe they said it was 75% of Entresto growth in trimester 2 was from PCP). Now they say that the IMS data is incorrect for Trimester 2 and they are waiting to fix it.

And now she has the balls to say that the reason why CV1 wants to be paid on universe is because we can see the success that CV2 is having? Are you delusional? Do you not have a clue what's really happening in the field?

Please show me the CV2 territory that has tremendous growth from their PCP THAT THEY CALL ON? Not the ones that write, who you never called on, follow up with and then realize that they never even heard of Entresto. Or the hospital clinics, where the HAS reps never step foot in, refills a script and it gets reported to the wrong physician, most likely a PCP.

CV1 want universe because we are simply better than HAS and CV2. Heck a CV2 rep who left training in Dec wanted to go back to Best Start. Are you kidding me?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Please, you think the HAS reps enjoy hearing from docs that the annoying CV reps live at their office? We ARE useless, because by the time Wednesday hits they are so sick of hearing the word Entresto from you jokers that they literally run away. HAS should be 25% institution, 75% office. CV1 should be 50/50 cardiology/pcp, and CV2 should be 100% pcp. And buh-bye PDI.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Amen. She has an insulting tone. It was annoying. So disappointed in making the move over here. I'm tired of the company changing direction on a dime

If this doesn't work, let's try this, and now we have the dumbest Beat Your Best challenge. Why not check these lists before giving them to us. I've got 2 incorrectly classified targets, I'm a CV1 and 5 are PCP, and I have one that is a neurologist, one that is a psychiatrist.

Who is not doing their job in East Hanover ? Call for Simplicity? Start at the top. Let these people go

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Spot on. Ryan Rizzo should have been fired 18 months ago. That guy is a joke. Doesn't respond to emails and blames a third party for everything. Nothing will change until Alisha, Rizzo, and Conrad are gone.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Agreed. I hear from the cards in the hospitals just how alienating and annoying the CV reps are. When all that you're concerned about is meeting a metric at any and all costs, this is a predictable outcome. I blame this on management. Different directions and KPIs for all. How harmonious this has all become. No wonder why this is such a backstabbing shit show. Well done Alisha

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The initial expansion last April was probably needed but the most recent expansion has us tripping over each other and everyone reporting to a separate ABL has been a disaster. At the very least should go back to base territories, overlays only where needed and access warrants, cut PDI and please dump the multitude of Incompetent check the box primary care ABL's. The company is wasting so much money

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey HAS, the only thing that is accurate here is that, a) you start your work week on a Weds and b) YES you are useless.

CV1 & CV2 should be 50/50 and PDI can still call on low levels. And buh-buy HAS. Drug is not started in the hospital so what is your role there? "Hey Doc, please make sure you switch your patient to valsarten when they are admitted in the hospital". CV1 & 2 can call on the hospital outpatient clinics

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

...says the PDI rep making a yuuuuge impact in primary care.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Says the super pc/specialty rep who knows nothing about hospital sales. The cv1/2 reps that were former hospital reps see the value and are a pleasure to partner with. Keep on checking the box there sparky. We are all very proud of you

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are not even making sense just like the position that you have. HAS-been reps have no place here. I wish I had a decent HAS rep. Mine wouldn't go into 4 out of 5 of my Hospital's because "we are only suppose to have 4-5 targeted hospitals". She did not see the potential in them. 6 months later, I get 3 Hospitals to put it on formulary. 2 have patient work flow into the clinic with Entresto as standard of care.

Please don't tell me I don't know anything about hospital sales. I am definitely not the HAS rep but I have definitely made more impact then they have.

Just drop the pc/specialty rep and just call me SUPER!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

. . . .Says and overpaid Novartis rep who can't buy a script - PDI reps would run circles around you.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My PDI reps couldn't run a paper route let alone impact a PCP. Colossal waste of money.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why don't you take a look at every band of the sales ranking??? The top 10 (at least) are PDI reps. PDI are the only ones who are getting any growth at all. Catch a clue. My PDI rep has been awesome. He is ranked really high and has helped me tremendously in the PCP offices.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I don't have an issue with PDI, they are just doing their jobs, however the growth is coming off of low baselines. Of course, the PDI growth is going to look bigger because the baselines are much lower. Much easier to achieve 100% or more growth if your baseline is 50 Trx only have to get to 100 Trx to get growth vs a baseline of 400 Trx, have to get to 800. Tell me who is generating more business?

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The rankings are separate based off of division (HAS, CV1, CV2, etc.) you moron. The rankings you speak of show the 5% of scripts being written by PCPs, which leaves 95% written by cardiologists Novartis wants you to steer clear of... because you can't even say valsartan. Also, any PDI growth is coming from PCP refills started by cardiologist in the hospital or at discharge. This is why you are a PDI rep... A) you don't even know where your Rxs are coming from B) you think you're the one driving business. Ask Alisha in Dallas about the report showing PCP new-starts... its laughable.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Agreed on CV2 staying 50/50. PC's that are not writing ARE referring to Cards because of the CV2/PDI calls. So CV1's growth with Cards is also a result of the CV2/PDI's efforts.The numbers back this up nationwide as the CV2 sales force hit the field in January, there has been continued growth and confirmation from PC providers about referrals to Cards. If CV2 is ever moved to only PC's, it will cause a much bigger issues between CV1 & CV2 and would not do this brand any good.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I think you've got it backwards. A good friend who's a CD called me the other day and asked if I could be his primary contact to Novartis because his CV1 rep is a total moron.

To address your other point, when I (the lowly PDI rep) began in my territory, there was no CV1 rep, no CV2 rep, and no manager. Believe it or not, I moved my territory with no Novartis help whatsoever up 2 bands and ranked very highly. All of this due to my work alone, all new starts from PCP's.

Not all PDI reps are the same, just like not all Novartis reps are the same.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There are some good PDI reps, and there are some bad Novartis reps. But all this bickering is a result of an oversized sales force. Well done Alisha.