Calling clients

Discussion in 'Alnylam Pharmaceuticals' started by anonymous, Mar 17, 2020 at 3:44 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Most of our clients are busy seeing patients, covering the emergency rooms and doing Telemedicine. Do you really think they want a phone call from a pharmaceutical representative?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Stop your whining and help some patients for a change.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes, several have. And they appreciate that we are here for them on a reactive basis.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Liar.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are correct. Give them a couple weeks to adjust to this mess. They will appreciate it. This is a time to be reactive.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What are you all talking about? I have two webex calls scheduled for each day next week. In addition, my customers have ask me to set up a virtual program for them. They called it a brilliant idea.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Good for you. Where the hell do you work? Obviously not in the epicenter of this mess.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Amyloidosis clinics have stopped all live appts. Admin staff work from home mostly ...docs are doing tele med if they can. If you are anywhere in a hotspot. They are not thinking about virtual programs or web appts. They are preparing for a tsunami. I’m glad to hear some folks are ale to get some activity. It may be that you’re area get hits later with this. But trust you will get hit.