Changes

Discussion in 'Benco Dental' started by anonymous, Jan 30, 2020 at 4:42 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So many changes have happened in the last few years and now they’ll all catching up with us. WTF?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Correction, everything Chuck has touched the past few years has finally come back to roost and we're paying the piper for all of his misdeeds and bad behavior and consistently bad hires at the upper management levels, read; KT, Schitface and all other Office Depot/Grainger Rejects that have slinked into positions well beyond their abilities.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We're imploding, and Chuck and his merry band of henchmen like Duhamel and Scheer et al, are responsible for a considerable amount of destruction. Add to that all of the un-talented people they've hired because they know someone in Pittston and have promoted to positions well above their ability and knowledge, you know that bastion of talent that everyone goes to recruit for their own company and you have Benco snapping up those losers as fast as possible. Low stock levels across the country, terrible marketing(wait is there any), leadership that couldn't lead their own way out of a wet paper bag and a jolly band of sycophants that refuse to see the writing on the wall. The other distributors are laughing at our ineptitude to manage change, yes Patterson Dental of all places laughing at us. Oh wait do I need to log that in the portal? SMH, where's the door I'm out of here this place has become a sad representation of what Larry and so many others myself included built. Can't believe I'm leaving after all these years.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Leadership is and has always been about hiring friends or people they like as opposed to the most qualified. Take sue evans for example, she’s a good lady, but she’s bounced around 20 departments and positions over the last few years and I don’t know that she’s been qualified for any of them.

Now we’ve got Office Depot cast offs hiring all their cohorts for management positions even when plenty of people with dental experience who are well qualified have applied.

Chuck loves when anyone panders to him and makes him feel like a big man and Scheer has become a master of kissing his rear (in front of his face anyway) so he’s allowing these idiots to do whatever they want.

Really would like to hear Larry’s thoughts.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

All Larry wants to know is who the hell you are and how do you make him money. Anything else he's not concerned with.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I just heard that new compensation changes for TRs are going to be announced tomorrow. I can't get any details, people I talk to haven't heard any either.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Scanners = bonuses, so no scanner no bonus, and Select or no $$, or select pays more and non Select pays way less. RM wasn't totally clear but something along those lines. Tying Compensation to Select, fuzzy on details. In sure it's a dozy though that Benefits the fat cats in the NE, and the Cohen's forgetting without us they don't have it as cushy. Sure they've got money already but they want more, and tying comp to a crap program like Select ensures they make more and us less.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So sad this comes out on a forum before being announced to the company.
    Was this announcement made anywhere besides here? That speaks volumes about the company culture.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You can thank loose lips sink ships Schitface. He couldn't keep his mouth closed to save his life. He blabs constantly about policies, people etc. Yes it's a statement about the culture but more about leadership that think this is a good idea than this information coming out on an internet forum.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Much ado about nothing. Unless you don't have 20+ Benco Select customers you might be in trouble. They're doubling down on a program. No one asked for and isn't what they say it is. Sad. They're going to lose a ton of good people who just want to do the right thing by customers but can't because management just doesn't listen. Just don't understand why they're so shortsighted on so many things, too easy to blame Chuck alone theres a whole brain trust in Pittston that are contributing to this mess. Cant wait for BSF and the next shoe to drop.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My region and surrounding regions nobody has 20 Benco Select accounts. It’s a bad program that nobody is buying it.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well remember 100% of TRs must have 20 or more by end of year. But I hear it's a great program gee why wouldn't anyone not sign up. I'm sure your RM can assist that's of course if you have an Office Depot manager, because they're the smartest and know more about what your customers want than you do. I mean come on selling copy paper is just like Dental right? So closed minded you are.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You guys are a bunch of idiots.Do you really think you're smarter or better because you were stupid enough to stay in the same dumb industry for your whole career. read:lazy, not smart. your sh!t stinks just like everyone else, worse even. even more idiotic is your goal to rip down your own company. better make sure another dealer wants you before you put yourself out of a job because no other industry will your a small minded dinosaur with no selling skills.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I luv you Matt Scheer !!!!!!! You are the best director in the world. Thank you for changing my life. You hired all the Office Depot managers. It is amazing how much they know in teaching all of us in being team players n selling copy paper n ink. My offices luv how I can tell them exactly what ink they need n how much pens n paper they should order. On my knees thanking Schitface n the rest of Office Depot all star’s.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Scheer is literally Todd Packer if Dunder mufflin had made him the regional manager.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Seriously the dysfunction all around is entertaining. Useless posts, too much time on your hands people. I'm embarrassed that I even looked....

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Aww dats cute mr scheer. You got let go from Office Depot why again? So if we are stupid to stay in the dumb dental industry, why did you beg Kari for a job here?

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why’d you look?

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Tell me Matt, are you as impotent at home as you are at work? I mean that would explain why your so miserable, or your just a loser in general and incompetent so you have to try and ruin things for others.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

In Internet slang, a troll is a person who starts quarrels or upsets people on the Internet to distract and sow discord by posting inflammatory and digressive,[1] extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community (such as a newsgroup, forum, chat room, or blog) with the intent of provoking readers into displaying emotional responses[2] and normalizing tangential discussion,[3] whether for the troll's amusement or a specific gain.

Both the noun and the verb forms of "troll" are associated with Internet discourse. However, the word has also been used more widely. Media attention in recent years has equated trolling with online harassment. For example, the mass media have used "troll" to mean "a person who defaces Internet tribute sites with the aim of causing grief to families".[4][5] In addition, depictions of trolling have been included in popular fictional works, such as the HBO television program The Newsroom, in which a main character encounters harassing persons online and tries to infiltrate their circles by posting negative sexual comments.