Demotivating Managers

Discussion in 'Ethicon Device' started by Anonymous, Aug 14, 2007 at 7:12 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

GURNARI

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Barrett Overton!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Another poor excuse for a manager: DP . There was an entire thread dedicated to him here once and if true,it was a dougy I men doozy.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

SD, MM and SD......all in the customer support center. Couldn't be more clueless about ESC and more importantly, clueless about healthcare. Only value they bring are the coaching skills on verbal bjs!!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

DB

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Spilker

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I hear mS ruled in favor of more cuts next quarter, right after he vests .
    Dirty Oh not far behind - BB in JJ out

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow, can you foward me her number as well. I would like to set something up for the next meeting. I could use a good BJ after those long day's of boring meetings.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Shocking to say the least OH!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

867-5309 ask for Jenny

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What's wrong with Gurnari? I'm not an employee nor am I a mole, but I have had dealings with her. Seemed ok to me.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

sean, one of these days you will get what you deserve. the way you treat your reps is inexcusable. no one on your entire team likes you or trusts you. you are a disgrace to the entire organization. the whole team is miserable and hates their job because of you. you are so negative and so demotivating and borderline harassing. why not do everyone on your team a favor and QUIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! we will all give you a strong recommendation for your next job, so you can use us references. we just want you the hell out of here.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sorry pal, get to work.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You guys haven't seen anything until you work for Andre Fisher. You wouldn't have been graced with his presence unless you worked with us over at Biosurgery. Went from DM in Miami where no one knew him, to running sales training for a year. In that time, he destroyed every rep that went inside. He made shit up and just crushed them. Then for all of his complete inability to do anything right, they make him a Sales Director at Biosurgery where he NEVER hits his number and he takes great pride on how many reps he can fire. You would never guess what happens next, he is GIVEN a job as a Sales Director with all of Ethicon. Completely UNQUALIFIED and everyone knows it.
    Andre is the worst of the worst

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I used to work for him and can give a honest answer to this question. Outside of work he was a nice guy, good dad to his kids and could be fun to have a few drinks with. As a manager, he was condescending, insecure and arrogant. All of his decisions centered around how will the outcome make HIM look (or as he used to put it "you need to think about OUR brand"). Some examples I saw are things like if he needed to get a rep promoted or if a rep has some connections that will help his career out; he would hold them to a much different standard and give them better ratings at the expense of some of his better performing rep's ratings. He used to sign reps up to do prof ed dine and learns without asking them or in spite of them. He tried too hard to be a super rep in everyone's territory and will refuse to listen to any feedback from his reps. He would get pissed and act betrayed if you speak with another manager or any of the companies leadership without telling him first. Then he would act like a jealous husband when he found out. His style is to monitor and control every step of a rep's territory and business objectives. Rather than giving general instructions on smaller tasks and then devoting time to supervising larger concerns, he would monitor and asses every step of a business process and avoid any delegation of decisions.

A word of caution to those working for him now, if he ever delegates an important project or decision to you, it is deliberately for strategic reasons. Speaking from experience, if this happens to you, expect him document every step of your performance, email, phone call and text. You'll be asked to copy him on any communications with your team and customers. He'll say he wants you to do this so he can "support your efforts" but the reality is he will do this to put himself in a position to both take credit for positive results and shift the blame for negative results.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Couldn't agree more
    Nobody respected him at Biosurgery. We called him the hatchet man. Willing to destroy anyone to move himself forward. Horrible human being.
    I am so glad I don't have to work with him

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You two are soft pussies

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So that's a good thing, right?

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Definitely the kind I like.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest