Dynasplint Talk

Discussion in 'Dynasplint' started by Anonymous, Aug 17, 2013 at 8:12 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I started this new thread for employees of Dynasplint, past or present, laid off or not, to speak your piece. Yes, that is happening on other threads, but : I think it's clear that this board is viewed by management at Dynasplint and by members of GH's family. Use this place to speak your piece on what it's like to work there. People in management not because they have knowledge or ability but because they know the right people. People in management with lousy people skills who are not stopped from treating people like servants rather then like equals; lack of training; lousy accounting practices and ridiculous expectations. The majority of people at corporate hated being there, for those reasons and many others.
    So, for those who are there and have the power to make decisions : This is the time and opportunity for Dynasplint to make things BETTER. If you keep doing what you have always done you will get what you have always got. Listen to what people are saying about what its like to be part of the rank and file, every single day, at Dynasplint and take the chance to make it the kind of company where people are proud to say they work. Get MP, KT and MW out of key positions, give GH lessons in listening and bring in new blood who can create the kind of company GH believes it to be.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The culture of Dynasplint IMO is awful. Part high school whose in the popular group , part passive aggressive intimidation , part no respect of those on the ground doing the day to day work that actually brings in the money. It took several months for me to figure out why EOM was so stressful , and why my manager along with other people pushers would get everyone worked up into a frantic state of mind. Surely this management modality came from higher up but the bottom line was get everyone so emotionally stressed out that they will do whatever it takes (including committing fraud by forging documents or fitting splints on patients who didn't need them)to bill as much as possible. I absolutely hated my experience with Dynasplint. It was embarrassing to be less than honest at times with patients and facilities , but it was made clear on multiple occasions that billing the most splints possible trumped every other reason. It is safe to say my tenure with this company caused me to lose a certain amount of self respect and self esteem for being associated with this level of dishonesty. I'm an adult so I take responsibility for my actions but I also know that I know what's wrong and what's right. Management either doesn't care about being good to.those they manage and the patients/facilities that our affected or simply doing what they should do by those who are in positions to know better. I left Dynasplint by my choosing over a year ago when I finally realized how miserable working at this company had made me become. There is not only life adter DS there is good life after DS.The attitude of "be thankful you have a job" is largely unique to this unprofessional company.