1. Ex-FDA Chief Gottlieb says regulator needs to up pace on COVID-19 drugs— Gilead won't be charging for use of experimental COVID drug, for now — FDA backs first emergency COVID-19 antibody test from Cellex — See more on our front page news Stay updated with the latest pharma-related coronavirus news on our new page
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Think you have witnessed fraud?Ask a Whistleblower Attorney -- a chance to discuss whistleblower-related legal issues with practicing whistleblower attorneys.
    Dismiss Notice

Express Scripts drops Ingrezza!

Discussion in 'Neurocrine' started by anonymous, May 2, 2019 at 6:58 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Come July 1st Austedo is preferred and Ingrezza is being dropped from Express Scripts! Can I jump off this sinking ship anytime soon?!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Less than 1% of revenue comes from
    Express scripts, but please, jump off the ship. You’re probably weighing us down

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not the poster but ESI is effects more than 1% of our business. Shares fell 5% on that announcement alone. I don't know what the answer is but I know my shares aren't worth what I was told they would be worth.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Did you see Q1 financials?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Q1 financials blah blah blah. Stock was worth $122 in September. $79 now but yeah, we're awesome.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This company sucks and the reps are the worst! Underhanded and dirty! Gets you nowhere fast!