Finally, its over.

Discussion in 'The Darkened Sample Closet' started by anonymous, Sep 23, 2019 at 12:27 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

spot on.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You know what's the worst part of Pharma??? Being held accountable for things you can not control!!! We are the scapegoats that managers throw under the bus to save their own skin!!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Absolutely!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This post is dated July 2019 from the CP Daiichi-Sankyo board. Perhaps some can relate:

DSI gave me an unworkable territory beginning of 2108. I was a very successful rep making a lot of money. I worked it for awhile but wasn’t seeing my family so I quit. I don’t make nearly as much money now but I see my family and don’t drive and lie for a living. For anyone who struggles letting go of the money or has moral conflict with pharma I would encourage you to quit. I feel like I’m finally living not just lying and running the road. Get a plan. Pay off debt. Get some savings and take the leap. I’m much more fulfilled now. The lying about calls all the time was eating at me and I’m thankful it’s over

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Same thing happened to me...The daily lying about calls (necessitated by the reality of access in the marketplace and pressure to meet call metrics) made me literally sick and depressed...Horrible industry...They force you to lie on a daily basis, and if your manager doesn't like you, they use the lies to get rid of you.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This entire industry is toxic and consists of nothing but lies. I am so glad I got out of it last year, but I must say I was depressed for all those years I stayed in it. My own fault. Nobody made me stay. I had the golden handcuffs. Now that I am out, I am off of meds, much happier...Never again!!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Good move! It's possible you may earn less in your next endeavor, but you'll feel better about your life overall.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

this is so true...we all go sucked into the easy money and stayed at the party longer than we should have...(No one should stay ia pharma rep more than 2 years max)

It truly is a horrible, toxic industry for anyone with a good soul, and a good work ethic...

It's all a charade based on lies...and the drugs usually hurt as many people as they help...

And the new Oncology drugs (and vaccines) are the biggest scam of all...