FORTIVE

Discussion in 'Johnson & Johnson' started by anonymous, Oct 29, 2018 at 11:20 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If your previous employer was Medtronic, you’re golden. Aisha is surrounding herself with Yes men, read recent Glassdoor reviews.. the king has no clothes!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not to mention AMs, FSEs and just about anybody you need that get an answer from. Messy messy messy place to work right now.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Did we change how to pronounce Evotech

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

EVOTECH’s New branding annointed by the queen herself. At least she didn’t call it Evil-Tech

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That was embarrassing to watch. I cringed….then wondered if anyone else noticed

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hahaha yeah I saw that too. Probably pretty important to know how to pronounce the products at the company you lead, especially when there’s only like 4 to know.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Can someone explain to me wth has happened to this company? I joined right after the transition to Fortive. I joined because the culture seemed buttoned up, professional and going in an upward trajectory. I guess I didn’t get a real feel for the company because of the pandemic.

The company seems to be in a steep downward trajectory….off a cliff. What the heck happened in like the last 3 months?? Important people in the chain are leaving weekly. Everyone is unorganized or clueless….no fault of their own it seems either. It just seems like corporate positions are winging it and supply chain doesn’t care. This is insanity

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Marketing is clueless. Do they not know how to create product messaging or collateral? I guess they are too important to do simple tasks that the field needs.
    Stop using interns that rotate every few months, and hire permanent people.
    Kaizen doesn’t solve most problems with this company!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Any updates with this sinking ship? Looks like Fortive is trying to unload ASP by the end of the year.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

More info please. What have you heard?

ftr, I would not be surprised. Somebody somewhere high on the chain of command has obviously checked out, and it shows

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hard Focus on Updating sales force to make everything appear like we are
    driving consumables, meanwhile no capital to deliver.
    Executive leadership silent as people leave. Only mid level leaders around are yes men.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I heard that as well. Not surprised. Quite a change from "Sleepless in Seattle" to "Eviltech in Everett".

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

New leadership announced today. Another layer added that will take another year to fix anything. Interesting, they hired a straight white male rom Stryker endo, hopefully he can do something useful or possibly just another feather in his cap.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It’s taking MONTHS to get capital shipped. How tf is anyone supposed to make goal!!

I thought this year’s comp plan was bad when they rolled it out….but this….

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You can just ask for a draw. If you can’t get capital shipped, don’t worry. You can just work on paying it back for the next year.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

A draw against nothing.. sounds like a strong plan

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Any new updates?

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nothing new. Still no capital or consumables to ship.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest