Get out while you can

Discussion in 'Exact Sciences' started by anonymous, Aug 1, 2020 at 9:34 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well said, very true

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

agree. Incompetence. Pfizer saves the day

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Observation: This company has gone downhill since Stenhouse got here. Everything he has done has cost a fortune with no return on investment..... GI sales force completely unnecessary a million ISRS totally detrimental more than helpful in territories not to mention unnecessary, overlays Oh boy did we need those.
    Just unbelievably wasteful of resources and horrible strategies
    The only ones keeping this company afloat are PMRs period

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This company just turned into a COVID testing company. That’s their focus. The purchase in Arizona was a joke. Late to the market and won’t be reimbursed. hostile company. Senior mgt is a joke along with lady in compliance. Terrible person. “ Lock her up!” That was one of her quotes from Vegas.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Speaking of Vegas, I hope our National Meeting isn’t there next year. I hope the company flies us to Miami instead.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There will not be any big meetings for years.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Kevin already told us it would be a virtual NSM. Pay attention!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Written by someone who has no more self awareness than a dog licking its own ass in public!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wow, you are no better than a stain on a mattress, snowflake! Clearly a misguided moron who has no clue about how organizations are run! Further, the lady in compliance happens to protect your sorry backside from doing something stupid say like stick your finger in an electrical socket.... ohhh clearly by your inept comments and disposition that already happened!

If you think it is sooo bad, bounce joker we can surely replace you with a pop tart or even a potted plant and get the same ROI... Jerkoff!!!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This x1000

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Do you have something to actually say, or are you just another anonymous tough guy hurling insults? What exactly did the poster say that was incorrect? Tell us all how a company runs.

And, in case you have noticed, there are plenty of people “bouncing” to other companies. If you think it’s great here, you either took this job because you were laid off somewhere else or this is the only job you’ve had. Here’s an idea - name one new initiative rolled out to the field in the last 2 years that went smoothly.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I have never seen such a HOSTILE TOXIC work environment !!!

The PAY SUCKS for such a shitty little company !!

I’m out of here !!!!

15. Woody

Woody new user

Question: Who would hire a.....complainer like you....? No one!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Another question: what company continually fucks everything up, treats their employees like shit, and expects them to keep working there? Exact Sciences!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

USPS

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

ES did

20. Woody

Woody new user

I know someone who works at Exact, and they say the pay and boss are OK, not perfect but this rep works hard and smart...maybe something you should try....