HireVue Interview

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by anonymous, Mar 22, 2019 at 11:51 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sterile Injectables, first round of digital interview. What should I know before I get started in this process? Stable income, decent lifestyle? My main concerns are job stability, work/life balance, and upside to increase comp year over year.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sorry, but white men need not apply.

If you are a female your chances are extremely good, even with little to no experience. Just answer the star questions like a robot and have an insider high up connection. You'll get the job guaranteed! Not even kidding about this. This is exactly how it works at Pfizer.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

But how does it compare to a med device gig? Is there any chance to make over 200k

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Truth!!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Or little snowflake can’t get a job? Maybe apply to drive a wahmbulance

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hell no! This is Big Pharma. Only 25+ yrs veterans here might make $200k with bonuses. The DBMs might clear that. It's a slow road to riches in Big Pharma sales.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You have zero reading comprehension or are imbalanced. Seek help.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You’re looking for the ideal that no longer exists. Pharma “sales” is a dying job.
    It’s a good gig for 2 yrs max. After that it will bore you to death.
    80% of job satisfaction will be your manager, and 90% of them are pfizerbots, and generally worthless, egotistical turds.
    Good luck to you.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No. And you sound like you will never cut it in devices. There you have to work and sell. Don’t and you’re gone in a heartbeat.
    The money used to be great, but not so much now. Once you start making the bug bucks, the shit starts with higher quotas, territory changes/shrinkage, etc.
    Whatever you’re told about the money, halve it the first year and hope you make it to the second, or you’ll be gone.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Reparations, bro. Right on all counts, and once you’re in, it only gets worse.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

thanks, bro

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why not just apply to the millions of other jobs where white men have the advantage?

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Name 5. And not jobs only men can do. Also name them where white males don't make up the vast majority of the qualified and over qualified candidates. And if they do, name them where they hire based on only merit, not minority status.

I'll be waiting........ an extremely long time for your ACCURATE answer.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hahahahaha! No such thing.
    People of color rule the world now. It’s all about you.
    You did so well in your countries of origin, can’t wait to see all the wonderful things you’ll do for America.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

CEO. President. Vice President. Chairman of the Board. Board Member. Chief Operating Officer. US senator. Plantation owner. Waffle House server. Member of the trump administration. Intern for the Republican Party

How about instead of taking my word for it, check out this Fortune article.

http://fortune.com/2017/06/09/white-men-senior-executives-fortune-500-companies-diversity-data/

Or is Fortune fake news? I’m sure your snowflakedness will find something to cry about. But that’s ok. I’ll just drop the mic here and you can post an angry response that will be ignored or laughed at.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There’s a reason white men have the advantage. If you’re truthful with yourself you know why.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Did you get the job? if so, what was the offer?

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So what to expect? Are you just talking to the computer or a live interviewer?

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just you and the computer my friend. Awkward as hell

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Do DBM's ever go back to the candidate pool if RM doesn't like applicant?