How is Triptodur doing?

Discussion in 'Arbor Pharmaceuticals' started by anonymous, May 21, 2018 at 1:54 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Looking at the portfolio, this is the only drug that we haven't f'd up...yet

BiDil-f'd up
    Edarbi-f'd up -Takeda couldn't figure out how to sell this, but we think we can?
    Evekeo-f'd up 50%/50% of 0 is still 0.
    Horizant-f'd up-GSK and Xenoport couldn't make this work, but we think we can?
    Cetylev-HAHAHA
    Sklice-F'd up-Company that sold it didn't see this as a profitable drug, but we did?
    Otovel-HAHAHA-The stupidest reason I heard from marketing as to why there is a market here is because divorced parents that share their kids will want the unit dosing so they don't have to pass the bottle back and forth.
    Gliadel-HAHAHA
    Nymalize-Not bad. I will give you this.
    Erythromycin franchise-Sucked all the milk from that teet.
    To save all the f'd up drugs, we launch EZRX only to drive the company in the ground further.

Please. Please, Please tell me Triptodur is doing well....

Concerned Ped Rep

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey Davey boy, thought u were getting promoted with all the prework u did on this bust?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Total bust....Elmer’s Glue in a syringe. Another launch in the tank. Only thing Arbor knows how to launch is Sherri’s boat into the lake for Hospital Managers meetings.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I doubt they launch it themselves. Probably have someone do it for them. Good joke though!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Like who? You think they would pay another company to launch a product??? Arbor is too cheap

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No, their boat silly.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What lake and dock?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I have no idea..but I’ve got the pictures to prove it from the end of September 2017. The whole hospital management gang on Sherri’s boat....it was their “kickoff meeting” for Triptodur launch.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Forget what I think, let's look at what Moody's think...translation, we don't know what we are doing.

"The downgrade of Arbor's ratings reflects our view that earnings will decline in 2018 resulting in debt/EBITDA increasing to around 5 times in 2018, said Moody's Assistant Vice President, Morris Borenstein. "Growth in its cardiology franchises and new launches across its branded and generic franchises will not be enough to offset earnings declines of erythromycin and higher Medicaid rebating on several of its key products," continued Borenstein.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Arbor is a privately held company. Who cares what moody’s Thinks!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You tell those mean reps! Hey, Wang! What’s with all the pictures? It’s a parking lot!!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Davie boy showing his pictures on his Samsung again. He sure was proud of his blonde wig picture!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You will care a lot about what Moody’s thinks if you are one of the clueless coolaide drinkers chasing these shares for when they go public!!!!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What?

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Arbor is a privately held company, who cares about profitability. Keep telling that to yourself.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You should have paid attention in cconomics class instead of picking your nose. Its Moody's that helps decide the risk level of a company to decide what the interest rate is when they borrow money. Take out your calculator and take 9% rate times $464 million and then take 7% times $464 million and compare the two numbers. That difference $9,280,000 is why you should care what Moody's thinks.....Duhhhh!

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Graduated with a Science Degree! I to am no longer with Arbor and Ed and Co. have always been about the smoke and mirrors game. Time to go on a bike ride.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ed and Thom are definitely smoke and mirrors....at National Meeting it was all about going public in 2019, getting stock options and how Evekeo was gonna be a blockbuster. Latest conference call was about all the priorities.....however, Evekeo was never mentioned as a priority, they are collapsing the Peds Division and they don't even talk about going public now. Funny how much things change in a few months. They are even going after managers now.....be careful if you are a Neuro or CV manager who has a Ped Manager with more tenure than you and is a favorite of upper management in your district. Its coming home to roost now at the DM level. Do the dirty work and get rid of your employees and now they are coming for you!

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Working at Arbor is like getting a random boner in public. It’s embarrasing and no one wants to acknowledge it, but it’s there and you’ll never forget what happened.