I work at amgen. ask me anthing. I'll answer honestly

Discussion in 'Horizon Pharma' started by anonymous, Dec 17, 2022 at 3:56 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

[​IMG]

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Your purpose? oh, barf. Even if you want to tell yourself that you’re so altruistic by doing this job, Amgen doesn’t help patients any more than any other pharma co. does, so spare us your crap about that being a reason to work at Amgen versus any place else.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Continue to work on your gag reflex

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What are the dates of the Amgen NSM? I have vacation planned in Jan/February

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Did Amgen keep anyone from Chemocentryx outside of sales/marketing?
    Or did they all get laid off?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Everyone in sales got kept and we got increase to our base pay.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

None of us got laid off- at least that I know of- most of us got nice increase in base. Retention bonus of 190k if we stay for the next 18 months. More than fair. Rumor is we will taking over Krystexxa

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you're taking over Krystexxa...get ready to work your ass off with ridiculous resetting quarterly goals...pressure cooker.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sounds like Tepezza. Unrealistic goals that should be quarterly.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

All lies. The retention bonus was not 190k, and, yes, there were a handful in the field “laid off”, but that was basically an excuse to get rid of a few turds. The territories are pretty big considering its one rep per geography calling on both rheum & neph, so there was no reason to decrease size, unlike Krystexxa team with 2 per territory (or 3 if there’s a referral rep) AND we have more patient starts than Krystexxa. There is no real rumor that the Chemocentryx side is taking over Krystexxa, and it doesn’t make any sense.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Tevneos has had a horrible launch.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

October is going to be insane. Quiet quitting left and right.. because why bother trying when you're getting let go anyway? I suggest using the last week of September sucking up to snag one more promotion. May the odds be ever in your favor.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Moron

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thx for outing urself V, since u are the only person who knows he has a job after Oct.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Amgen wins

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lots of "turds" at chemocentryx. Lots of horizon rejects that couldn't sell.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Dumbass

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is Amgen a union shop? How much are the union fees?

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

so? Not the point of the convo. Doesn’t change that the poster was full of shit about retention bonus and no layoffs.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Also doesn't change the fact that those reps are cast offs and can't launch a drug. I doubt they will be getting Krystexxa anytime soon.