I work at amgen. ask me anthing. I'll answer honestly

Discussion in 'Horizon Pharma' started by anonymous, Dec 17, 2022 at 3:56 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Original OP here again

Yes Amgen does "know" what they are buying. We are planning on getting into rare disease and I would expect that division to be paid relative to the industry. Which everywhere else means more than oncology. Nothing finalized yet.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Original OP here again

We are evaluating everything now. Will keep you updated.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

you are not the OP, I am. Why would you respond as the OP?

I hate this fucking website

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is the real OP. I tried to help everyone with answers to questions. I hate trolls. Please go away

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That is incorrect. Our base salaries put us out of that range. The Chemocentryx reps who make less than we do are being brought in as account managers (first level I believe). We will be brought in at that level at the very least.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That being said, their target bonus is only going to be around $50k. That’s $16k less than ours is currently.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

OP here. You are correct. The base salaries will bring you in as KAMs

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I know, right? It's like the site is full of dumbasses that act like they have any information about this acquisition. As if!!!!!!!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Are all KAMs $50k at target bonus or does it vary based on BU and/or level (not sure how many levels there are for KAMs)?

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

OP here. I agree! What is this world coming to?

11. I won't be surprised if Amgen allows Horizon to operate as a separate entity like AZ/Alexion and other companies.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ummm, no. They haven’t done it with anyone of the other many companies that they have squired, INCLUDING THE OTHER RARE DISEASE COMPANY THAT THEY JUST BOUGHT!! Onyx got to operate independently for awhile, but that was ONLY to avoid them being held to Amgen’s CIA.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What are Amgen's plans for the administrative team? Should Amgen be planning to add the toxic, back-stabbing, gossiping biaches who currently work there, I'm sure they'd be happy to fuck up Amgen's culture just as they'd done at Horizon.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

oh my goodness. Who the F cares who is the "O/P"? Ridiculous. You are acting like a child. Anyone can post on here. Get over yourself. "Original o/p". WHAT THE F???

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

(I'm the OP)

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not op but depends on business unit.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

(I'm the OP). Sometimes in life you have to think about others before yourself. We have an Amgen troll on here

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You haven’t given any salient information. You’re an anonymous attention whore.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Chemocentryx is rare disease but also at much lower stakes. Tavenos does 6 million a quarter in sales where our portfolio is doing billions. They really don't compare. No company buys another to lose money on the purchase. They want to expand it not shut it down. At worse keep the cash cow steady.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

(OP here). That’s a rational and logical thought