1. Merck CEO Frazier says COVID vaccine hype a 'grave disservice' to the public — Why Inovio is the front runner in COVID vaccine development — Biogen and Eisai trial drug in asymptomatic Alzheimer's — See more on our front page news Stay updated with the latest pharma-related coronavirus news on our new page
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Please take our quick survey on how COVID-19 is impacting your job It will only take a minute or two to respond. The survey is confidential, and does not require registration. Thank you in advance for your participation. We will provide regular updates on results as responses accumulate.
    Dismiss Notice

Interview/salary

Discussion in 'GN ReSound' started by anonymous, Jan 12, 2016 at 4:58 PM.

1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I spoke with a recruiter and then a hiring manager for a sales positions itch this company. They said it's about 50% travel, I assume overnights. Is that about right? I was also told it's a base of 55k with company car, with bonus an average rep makes $140k. They would guarantee $120k the first year. are these numbers accurate? How long does the average rep stay employed? Any info is helpful? Thanks in advance!