Is there a list?

Discussion in 'Alkermes' started by anonymous, Jan 29, 2017 at 6:08 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

i heard there was a list that the bottom 20% had a quarter and were getting laid off or gone? Managers too? Anyone know??

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I heard there IS a list but document your goals and all the lost vials and you should be able to get a big pay day if you are terminated. The last thing this company will want to do is have the curtain pulled back on how completely inept the sales reporting is. A good employment attorney will ask the right questions and demand the correct data that should show the goals and sales credit system is so completely flawed there is no way anyone could be terminated for not making goal cuz goal and sales credit are sooooooooo screwed up. Heck, your attorney may find after examining the data that you actually should have won the trip!!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

hey I'm glad you posted, I can help here.

You're right, there is a list, but it's only used once per year and I check it twice.

Ho ho hope this helps,

Santa Claus

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

With the major miss on revenue for Q1 you can expect execution of this list. Face the facts, sales is performance based, non performing territories that are not even self funding should be dissolved. Would you keep an employee that was costing you money each quarter if you had your own business, much less 40+ employees? At 18 months post launch, efforts to implement physician change have been dissolved and replaced with finger pointing, excuses and deflection. What else are you going to do to implement change in the next 3 months that you have not already done. Time for a spring makeover, restructure, retarget...physicians that have not responded to detail efforts in past 18 months should be dropped

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

shame managed markets and government affairs reps can't actually do their jobs....