Job or no Job?

Discussion in 'Kimberly-Clark' started by Anonymous, May 16, 2014 at 2:06 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who is Price?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I heard there might be layoffs coming in the next few weeks. Can anyone confirm this?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I would strongly encourage everyone to update your resume and get your paper on the street.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is this coming from a trustworthy source, or are you just basing this off of rumors?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bad news. Stay away. reps at quota are barely making 4K per month in commissions. IFLOW product has seen its day. Exparel is killing us in every account. Even if what we are using to sell against them is true, the hospitals are still gonna try it and we can't wait any longer with no commissions. About 120-130 reps right now and only a HANDFUL over quota. PIPs are being issued to reps that have been here 8-10 years and have recently lost major business to Exparel.

Expenses being scrutinized down to the last $5 parking receipt. Not sure what the new Halyard HC is gonna look like but I can't afford to wait it out. 90% of my colleagues are either selling pain creams on the side to subsidize poor commissions or have already left. Look elsewhere. Good Luck.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He is referring to Price St Hilaire, marketing genius who ran this place ragged in 2013 with a lot of wasted $ on BS marketing initiatives including an ON Q tour bus which was a bust. They even admitted it at our natl meeting which was more like a funeral than a sales meeting. Price is still here but not nearly as vocal or involved as before...

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Core Device = no
    Supply = no
    Iflow = Have no idea, they are a separate division out on the left coast so have no idea
    Pain Management = expanding

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are these just rumors, or do you know this for fact?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I know two people who told me this was BS, but one person told me that this might be true. Who knows. If they call you in and tell you to bring your laptop and car keys, then I guess you'll know...

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No, it's true. They will be laying off 20 reps on each side of the business. So each remaining rep will be responsible for 5 states. They will also be taking away the cars, but giving all the reps helicopters.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

if you are think about coming to this company think again before making a decision!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No kidding! We also had a bus that toured the country for no reason. Another one of joannes follies. We did education for the 3 nurses that showed up at each hospital. And were not allowed to show our products in the bus.. The bus mysteriously burned to the ground. It was an accident...or was it?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not true, Price was able to salvage a bad situation and this produced profitable results. Why so down on Price dawg!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The only thing that Price has been successful with is gathering a slew of lapdogs to come onto sites like Cafepharma and rally-around-the-flag. Lame.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is a great time to be a part of cutting edge company. Have faith brother! In Price we must trust

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What makes us cutting edge? We haven't had new products in years! I don't think we have the same definitions of "cutting edge"....

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Look, lots of confusion in this thread because the Iflow folks have hijacked it.

Core Device (Digestive Health/Respiratory Health) - No layoffs, filling open positions
    Pain Management - expanding, filling existing and creating new positions.
    Supply Division - No layoffs (just went through a BIG restructuring however)

So if you are applying for an Iflow position, I have no idea what the hell they are doing. Not hitting their number is the only thing I know.

If it is any of the other divisions see above.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh what poor information !!!!!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

OK, smartass, do tell!

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is total BS, Price wont let any of this go down on his watch. Take the job and tell your friends you work for one of the best companies in the US!