LinkedIn

Discussion in 'Purdue' started by anonymous, Nov 9, 2019 at 5:08 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Chris Sposato has removed Purdue Pharma from his LinkedIn profile. Wonder why???

Windell Fisher has removed his entire profile from LinkedIn. Same question.

I wonder how many other previous Purdue people are trying to distance themselves from the stain of Purdue Pharma.

Chris and Windell, your legacies are indelible. Your antics cost thousands (if not more) of people their lives.

Too bad you'll aren't named in any of the lawsuits. Too bad you'll won't have to pay your bonus $ back.

Mark my words, Karma will track both of you down!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are toast! Both of you.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If I had ever worked for Purdue, I would be doing everything possible to bury it.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

why? Set my pay expectations for the next company. Has never been an issue when getting job offers. Melt away snowflakes!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If it's not an issue, why did Windell and Chtis remove all traces of Purdue from their LinkedIn profiles? Several others have also.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Can no one explain why so many Purdue legacy idiots have removed any mention of Purdue from their resumes?

Are you all so ashamed of your work (or greed) while with Purdue, you bury all evidence you ever worked there?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We earned our pay. Junkies and greedy Docs gamed the system. My 401k is 7 figures. Go away poor troll.