Lumasiran

Discussion in 'Alnylam Pharmaceuticals' started by anonymous, Mar 4, 2020 at 4:00 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What's the word?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Go troll somewhere else. We are trying to serve patients & don’t have time for your nonsense.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

On hold?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Moving forward...........

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Undecided

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I heard that there were offers being sent out. Any news?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

crickets

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

CRAPPY IC PLAN FOR ULTRA RARE DISEASE.`

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The cost for Oxlumo subcutaneous solution (94.5 mg/0.5 mL) is around $57,430 for a supply of 0.5 milliliters, depending on the pharmacy you visit. Prices are for cash paying customers only and are not valid with insurance plans.

The cost for Givlaari subcutaneous solution (189 mg/mL) is around $40,726 for a supply of 1 milliliter(s), depending on the pharmacy you visit. Prices are for cash paying customers only and are not valid with insurance plans.

The cost for Onpattro intravenous solution (2 mg/mL) is around $9,928 for a supply of 5 milliliters, depending on the pharmacy you visit. Prices are for cash paying customers only and are not valid with insurance plans.

Why do the Oxlumo BAEs get paid so little for an Ultra Rare Disease Start Form?

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Golden child = Onpattro

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I love it when high paid reps cry about how unfairly compensated they are. You have a job that most of the industry would kill for. Stop your moaning. And if it’s that bad then leave.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We were misled about the IC plan. There is no way the BAES will make $60k this year in IC.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Then you should leave for something better and quit crying anonymously on the interwebs. Surely there’s better. Get moving.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nope. I am going to sit home and milk it until I feel that I have made my $60k in missing bonus money. I will do like everyone else and lie in Veeva about having Virtual meetings. TG will be happy with the metric regardless if it is true or not. It isn't my fault that we didn't make our number and they misjudged the marketplace and funnel timeline.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is a BITCH BOARD and that is why we come here.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The pandemic is over. People are still logging virtual meetings and it’s accepted by Luma leadership? Wow.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

"Luma leadership"? Now that's funny. Thanks for the laugh.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

WTF?

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Because they are clueless.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hereditary transthyretin (TTR)-mediated amyloidosis (hATTR) is an inherited, progressively debilitating, and often fatal disease caused by mutations in the TTR gene. TTR protein is primarily produced in the liver and is normally a carrier of vitamin A. Mutations in the TTR gene cause abnormal amyloid proteins to accumulate and damage body organs and tissue, such as the peripheral nerves and heart, resulting in intractable peripheral sensory-motor neuropathy, autonomic neuropathy, and/or cardiomyopathy, as well as other disease manifestations. hATTR amyloidosis, represents a major unmet medical need with significant morbidity and mortality affecting approximately 50,000 people worldwide. The median survival is 4.7 years following diagnosis, with a reduced survival (3.4 years) for patients presenting with cardiomyopathy.

Epidemiology of AHP In the US, the overall prevalence of people diagnosed with symptomatic AHP is approximately 10 per 1 million people. It affects people of all races. The majority of cases occur in women of reproductive age, with most attacks occurring between the ages of 15 and 45.

There are 3 types of PH: type 1 (PH1), type 2 (PH2), and type 3 (PH3). PH1 is the most common and the most severe form, accounting for 70% to 80% of all cases. PH1 is an ultra-rare, inherited disease in which excessive amounts of oxalate are produced by the liver. PH1 affects approximately 4 individuals per million in the United States and Europe, with an estimated 1,300 to 2,100 diagnosed cases. In some regions, such as the Middle East and North Africa, the genetic prevalence of PH1 is higher. Currently, the only curative treatment for PH1 is a liver transplant. If the patient has already progressed to kidney failure, then a dual liver/kidney transplant is required.