Message from the Queen

Discussion in 'Merck' started by anonymous, May 7, 2017 at 8:03 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hello, my fellow Merck sufferers! The Queen has quietly been watching the train wreck unfold, but I've somehow remained alive here at our glorious employer!

The pain cream sales is officially part of my history (as of Jan.1st), but I wanted to take a moment and thank Merck for all of those free miles on the company car, all of those free lunches where I primarily discussed my own products instead of Merck's and for paying me a generous salary to do it! Thank you, Merck! I've never enjoyed screwing over an employer like this, but you are so very deserving!

I miss the 15 Guy, but he's with us in spirit:) So many great people over the years….and so many idiots who still believe that there's even one tiny part of Merck that's decent and honest. The decency left Merck many years ago and left a wake of thousands of families to suffer.

I'm actively looking for the next product to promote. I'll find it and Merck will pay me to turn it into a blockbuster, too. God knows the trash we have now isn't worth promoting.

Best wishes to all!

The Queen

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Drag queen with a pink jock strap.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nice to hear from you, my Queen. You're among my all-time favorites on CP. And by the way, you were right about everything.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Loved that chick. She REALLY, REALLY pissed off management. I heard one of our C-level execs talking about her once in private. I guess her story traveled all the way to the top. They started getting her CP posts deleted after the word got out. It was beautiful.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

there are no queens left in sales. Plenty running IT though

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The Pain Cream Queen! Well, I didn't see that coming! She was awesome!!

Glad to hear you're still on board, Queen. I've been here all along, too, and I also have a few "extras" in my sales bag:) God knows Belsomra isn't worthy of a mention to anyone.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

;)

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yup! Right again.