New MBA here, and six months into this I am ready to quit.

Discussion in 'The Darkened Sample Closet' started by Anonymous, Feb 19, 2011 at 1:44 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

People that brag about how much money they have are very stupid, and usually are clueless in life.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not bragging at all, I just thought I could be an inspiration to you. Geeeeezzz...a guy tries to help and gets called names.

3. jasmin

jasmin Guest

You know what I don't get is why pharmaceutical reps waste so much time defending whether or not they are real sales people. The court decision aside, what is so great about being a sales rep? Most 'true' sales people are sleazy, used car types who will tell you anything to get the sale and to get you to sign.

I was a rep for a long time and never saw myself as a sales person. Especially in oncology, this is a consultative discussion and you remind the docs of the product's benefits and uses, new study information, talk about side effects, and let them make the right decision for the patient's needs. At very least, it is a different kind of selling than direct sales and I think takes lots more in terms of people skills, market knowledge, payer information, and product details.

4. Yeah, your insane ego and putdowns of others in different sales jobs is real inspirational. What's funny is that you think you are in a position to serve as an inspiration to anyone.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

good one, lol.

This kid is probably in his late 20s or early 30s and think he has life figured out because he makes good money to kiss doctors assessssssssssssss.

let's hope he is in that age range...

if he isn't, then Lord help us all.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Medical Device Reps don't kiss Doctor ass like drug reps. do. You guys have that market cornered, let's be honest.

And if you think someone in their early 30s is a kid, I assume AARP has you on their mailing list?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I guarantfuckingtee you that medical device reps kiss more ass, because we have higher base salaries and low bonus, while you have the oppositie.

Keep having your head up that doctor's ass, and refuse to see reality for what you really are: an ass kissing, coke head, little goofball.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Where do I find all of these coke-head device reps?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My base is near 100k a year as a device rep. I don't know any drug rep with a 100k a year base...unless they were born during the Johnson administration.