New round of Cuts

Discussion in 'Pfizer IT' started by Anonymous, Mar 15, 2012 at 2:04 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Any names so far?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Some BT groups are getting so re-orged that they have cut everyone, and then posted positions in the new org. I guess anyone not yet out the door can apply. It looks funny to see an organization changed so dramatically that no one mapped to a new role. Were all the roles that wrong in the old org?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes - all wrong. But the leader survives!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Correction, the "leaders" survive. It's always the fault of the little guy. It's a f**** joke!
    BT is getting decimated because BT leadership is very week and because they have no idea what technology is and how it can help the business.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You couldn't be more wrong. The cuts are being driven by corporate leadership (CFO) who don't have a clue how to grow the business. Because of this, they have to resort to continual acquisitions/divestitures and crippling cost cuts.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

any new news ???

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I know that in BT Q&C many people have been notified, and today is their last day. I know that we are losing many good people.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeah...who? RT? MH? JB?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think it's the director level where JB, MH, RT, are safe. There is another MH whose position i'm pretty sure was eliminated, as I think the SOX compliance program is getting absorbed into JB's area. AE's position was eliminated. SG's position was removed, but he got snatched up in a different org in NY. It is at the next level down where many had today as their last day.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Any details on who is impacted or what the org looks like in NY and Madison? What about BTI Org?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

EVERYONE is freakin impacted. They've eliminated people from literally every, single aspect of BT (except Bt leadership, they're all safe, not to worry)...and yet somehow still expect someone will be able to keep running the company from a technology standpoint.

Do more with less has long been the statement of BT/BTi...now its "do more with abso-freakin-lutely NOTHING". At some point it WILL bite them in the ass - it's just a matter of when, and how hard.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Any idea what RN new org looks like?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I heard that JB of Q&C in Groton was let go. RT moved to another org.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

anything new ???