Number of applications

Discussion in 'ACell' started by Becky Nelson, Mar 7, 2019 at 2:17 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Becky Nelson

Becky Nelson Guest

My father recently began seeing a podiatrist for his wounds on his foot. He has had several applications of the powder and sheets. We were told it should only take one and we are now going on the 3rd round of this with minimal improvement. How many more times will he have to go back into surgery to get these grafts put on.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Can you tell us more? I'm surprised to see a post like this on Cafe Pharma. This is usually a website for device and pharma employees to vet their frustrations. But lets hear more.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well to be honest with you I’m actually in the industry working in CV and very familiar with how CP works. Agreed this is probably not the best platform for questions like this but thought maybe I could get some honest feedback for my dad. He has had a chronic DFU for about a year now and the bone is osteo. Trying to avoid an amputation of his foot or a TMA, but he is showing no improvement with the sheets or powder.

Any advice is appreciated. Thanks.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Right. You are posting anonymously on cafepharma for medical advice. It’s not at all that you are so cleverly passively aggressively implying that ACELL products don’t work. We totally get it. I’m sure ACELL is a lousy product with only foolish doctors with no morals who are prescribing it. It’s not that there is scientific evidence that ACELL products provide new and cost effective options for certain challenging medical conditions. It’s that you are seeking medical advice on an anonymous forum. This is what eats away at your soul and you know it. I feel sorry for you.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you really are in the industry you should probably be able to figure out that no one can possibly answer your question. Why? We don’t know the type of wound, medical history, etc. etc. etc. There is no way to provide a generic answer to your question. But we get what you are implying about ACELL products. We get you are drinking the Kool Aid of whatever you are so desperately trying to sell. Trust me we are all devastated by your clever trick. Well done. Well done indeed. You gain nothing but a hole in your soul.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why are you so angry? I was only trying to gain some advice for my dad so he doesn’t have to lose part of or all of his foot. Whose the soulless clown now? I think you did shed some light on the matter however, that Acell is not the right product for him clinically.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are a liar. Your post isn’t real. Your conclusion that you have learned something about whether ACELL is a good option or not for your dad’s fake wound from this exchange is utterly ridiculous. I’m just calling you out. Now maybe I am entirely wrong and you have a dad with a real wound then please follow this genuine advice - talk to a doctor about it. And get a second opinion from another doctor. That’s what an ACELL employee would tell you to do. No one would tell you to go on Cafe and post a bunch of garbage pretending to be looking for medical advice. Why am I angry? I don’t know maybe I should ask the Cafe for a diagnosis.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Your next post will be.........I did talk to a doctor. The doctor said ACELL doesn’t work and it’s a bad product. I talked to another doctor and he said the same exact thing. So now I know. It’s settled science. ACELL is bad. He told me to use EpiFillNeoxAmnioKoolAid (that I sell). It’s because it’s the best product and the studies say so. Stay away from that ACELL junk. And then you’re gonna feel really good about yourself because we are all fooled by you.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bro, you need to seriously calm down, someone’s asking a simple question. I’ve been at Acell for years now and there is always questions. Your making all of us hardworking, compassionate and intelligent TM’s look like goons by berating this person asking for advice. If you don’t know the answer it’s ok, just go ask someone smarter then you.

10. Becky Nelson

Becky Nelson Guest

OMG, I am SO disgusted by your sheer lack of respect and utter disregard for my fathers well being! How dare you challenge his health. Are you an Acell employee giving ME advice to seek a second opinion and the attention of another provider? At this point I’m not sure I want to be taking advice from you or anyone from that company for that matter. And no, I’m not selling some snake oil crap competitor of yours. I already told you, I work in CV....and I’m not posting anonymously, which I can’t say much for you. I’ve clearly come to the wrong place but I came here to gain clarity on the well being of a family member. Instead I get verbally abused by some immature ahole who clearly has bipolar emotional issues.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

call Patrick McBrayer - he has all the answers.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Good grief, you sure can tell a real live ACell employee wrote the above, huh? The arrogance is epic.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You sure can. The brainwashing of Acell reps is laughable. They all think their product is the holy grail. I had a doctor tell me that the Acell rep came in and made ridiculous claims and he basically laughed the rep out of the office.