President Xi assistant

Discussion in 'Miraca Life Sciences' started by anonymous, May 13, 2020 at 12:46 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
?

What’s happens

1. Bamkrupcy

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Sale of company for negative 20 million

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ok. Rumor is our leader DG (xi apprentice) tried to buy some crappy Chinese test instead of using our doctors to detect corona and crap. He went with shady Chinese test that most likely turns into ghb when wet rather then use a licensed doctor or existing lab team. Holy guacamole!!!!. This business is so done. When do the layoffs start no way we make it. Where is our med leadership.....AS.... what where you doing when this happened——-playing kith kith. When was last time she practiced actually has she ever is the better question.....DG clearly was inspired to do this when he was reading a Chinese food menu....I will take some general tso chicken, some corona drop soup and some dung dung dung aka AS resume.

All I can say is qui tam!!!!

2. Don

Don new user

Why don’t you stop complaining and actually do your job. Assuming you work in sales, need an excuse since you can’t sell. Went from strongest department to weakest in short time, sad...

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hi. Former Miraca pathologist here. There is a lot involved with any non-FDA-waived high-complexity testing that I'm sure was considered in whatever decision your leadership made. There are also only 3 point of care FDA waived tests that are hard to acquire. It's definitely not always most profitable to bring certain testing platforms in house, especially clinical pathology testing which is not an expertise of your company and would require substantial capital output for a test where there may not be any demand for it in a year. I'm sure leadership is not trying to tank the company. And I'm pretty sure AS has minimal input, at least given my experience. Good luck guys; these are tough times!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Asking if I am sales (hmm means the brown shirts coming for me). Is this inform royalty speaking.....moonshine himself or some other actor. Get out and sell.....Moony trashed sales.....fell 60 percent because of all the “improvements” nice PowerPoint and good org charts and then destroyed sales. Then excessively spent on a another lavish IT project... D-f’ing-g blew up this business!!!! we were a dumpster fire of used condoms after a homeless orgy during the good times...... it’s the end of the world......no way we don’t lay off 1/3 of company by summer. We axed most of the senior sales, and Best lab people and recently almost suckered doctors into a 60 percent pay cut. Meanwhile management is a gilded class no pay cuts and vanity spending.

d-f’ing-g——here is a question how did you get the beans above the frank?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sales went from the strongest to the weakest bc the wrong people were in charge!! Brandi, Michelle ( i know she is gone), Kathryn were complete dumpster fire hires. They never sold shit and they are hated by everyone.

You had the greatest sales force in the world But you had the wrong people in charge. You said no to revenue models And now you are begging for them and now you are begging for them.

The reality is you dug your own grave Because you listen to the wrong people! In what world does it make sense To keep Kathryn and let Brenda go? Brenda’s people love her, Kathryn’s people hate her.
    If you want success you need people that are natural born leaders

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Brenda was let go??

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So, from this message I see our leadership cut a corner again and tried to do a super shady Chinese test and bill for it. Did the test come with a fortune cookie? Wait did management really illegally import this stuff for commercial purposes? Clearly this isn’t the first test we cut a corner on. I wonder if they cut corners elsewhere and maybe actually Billed Medicare and insurance for it...I have heard stories. I wonder if blue cross will find this story funny if they found out one of their vendors was doing this.
    Anyone know how much bail out we got...:was it 7 million.....let’s see paid 60 some odd million last year to federal government and then this year get a bail out....hmmm seems shady...washingtonpost here I am come.

how come senior leadership never gets fired they always get a golden parachute.....I think you are right maybe tell nytimes about some this or do a qui tam myself why should I make private equity rich.

Hey former staff pathologist ....the word on the street is.....the senior medical staff really told people they were corona virus expert or something in front 30 other doctors. how could such a expert let this get so far.....AS.....Isn’t this medical malpractice to let such a dangerous test go for forward especially for a national testing lab....did anyone report our senior medical leadership for medical malpractice to licensing boards. Seems like a danger to patients!!!! What the purpose of this lady if she doesn’t provide senior medical advice in forceful way....isn’t she like straight overhead

did they really fire Brenda probably trying to get rid of senior expensive salaries and cover tracks especially if you they did fudge a few things in the past around the same time you paid DOJ. Don’t sign anything Brenda do the right thing.....you know a lot. You may not get a bonus this year from inform but you could get one from doj!!!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It’s amazing how uninformed this thread has become. You literally have no idea how the lab business works.

It’s sad how bad the Sales team has become when it was once a power player. Now it’s a shell of its former self and not because of leadership but because we now have adults acting like spoiled kids. Instead of complaining everyday look at the massive opportunity this new marketplace provides you and sell.

The rest of the company has kept your jobs alive during this pandemic but instead of a thank you you only complain. Get out there and sell and stop complaining. Man up and welcome to the real world you.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

[​IMG]

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

https://images.app.goo.gl/KN1iHvvGWXp6cqb66

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

CAN I GET AN AMEN?!?

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sales was strong. We were the best sales force around. But because you had shitty leadership then and now you drove all the good people out.

Oh and fyi Kathryn never sold anything. She was the laughing stock of the sales force and now she is in leadership? Mooney made this decision, just proves again what a clown he was. Get KS out of leadership.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You repeat the same message over and over across multiple threads. The world is informed of your hatred of the sales leadership, most of which has been reorganized. Ok cool, got it... just leave your job or maybe go into another field where you can sell. There’s a lot that you can do from your end but you got to make the decision, not anyone else...

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Management has so little to do they keep responding on this website including the ceo which shows you how small this guy is. He surrounds himself with other clowns. These guys need to move on....sales has carried you morons. Here is a question to management are you ethical, have you really made good changes, and more importantly our ceo seems to be alleging things in this thread are wrong. Line by line tell us what’s wrong. Did sales fall 60 percent, did you f up the lab, did you screw the doctors, are you out of touch....you are on this website so it means you are. How much bail out did we get and do you think the American taxpayer got it money worth....this is corporate welfare for failed executives. Look in the mirror truth hurts. So got it cool ....move on failed executives

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Pretty simple plan. Fire KS and BM and sales will get the wind back in their sales. They are both despised.