PSS

Discussion in 'Novartis' started by anonymous, May 2, 2021 at 3:04 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

serious question -would anyone even notice of the adsocs disappeared?
    (Nothing personal)

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Absolutely not! Great people but across all divisions this position has gotten paid a lot of money to not do very much.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They contribute nothing and expect the field reps to schedule appointments for them. Our ADSoC is unable to access the decision makers. Waste of money but hey if they can get away with it, good for them.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ours too! There was a big push last year to have each rep include them in one or two key accounts. No reason to do this but to justify roles. When I brought mine into a key account the doctor just laughed. He saw no value in what the adsoc brought to the office

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You may be right, but you’re only looking at it from a sales perspective. Most adsoc’s have at least an MBA, and their job is to cultivate a relationship with the systems not only now (for Leqvio), but also for future products. I’m sure some are better than others, but you may not fully appreciate what their job entails.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

A real MBA? That’s unbelievable.
    Your online MBA from a state school impresses nobody. It’s trash and so is the ADSOC position.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’m not in a sales role any longer but still with the company in a different type of position and I can see beyond just the scope of sales. The AdSoc role has been around for 5 plus years, which was plenty of time to “cultivate relationships”. There was no reason to push them into office based practices trying to “create” a need for something that offices didn’t want or need. My former AsSoc was great / really liked him and I’m sure most of them across products are great people. But there is no need for the role in my opinion, advanced degree or not. Just my opinion

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

well, it must impress somebody they make double + what you make.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If I get asked for a “warm introduction” one more time…..

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You’re full of shit. No one laughed. Stop being dramatic.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I hope they get a warm introduction to the unemployment line.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nope. No drama. Sad to say but yes, the doctor laughed. It was embarrassing. Sorry you fail to believe me but really who cares

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You care, which is why you responded.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lol, well said!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

95% of that waste of money department is useless. But hey, if an organization started by idiotic mentally ill people who later "left" to give it to another more idiotic and even crazier b*tch, gives me a useless job... I would be useless too. PSS= People Sure (are) Stupid....Performance Seriously Sucks...

They should rebrand to the VPD (Vice President Department). Where the VP off a non-revenue generating group has an army of VPs reporting to her... with ED's reporting to the VPs and Directors reporting to the EDs.... that leaves 6 people who work.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Quit then fuck face!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why quit, just quiet quit and still get paid.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

19. Johnny #5

Johnny #5 Guest

How goes the battle team? Is the Wicked Witch being nice?

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hear the amazing gne frm leadership is falling apart? Marc, Dan and Shari are left? feel sorry for all of you because that is a group of rejects