Realignment

Discussion in 'Janssen' started by anonymous, Aug 14, 2017 at 4:43 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How many in the West got axed?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Let go in which division?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The more of other J&J employees that get axed, the higher the base pay raises at JBI are going to be. My manager told me this and my district is so happy about it! So it's good news for us!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

BS and a ton of more FAKE NEWS

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oh yeah? Well you'll see once the big announcement is made? You're just jealous! Certain regions are getting massive raises! Hint: GOAT. Lol!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Do you think that Marti might be taking over for Alex G soon? My DM has told us that this is a likely scenario. And how is this Pete guy? I've heard mixed opinions. I hope the news of us getting big bumps on our base salaries is true. I know reps on the oncology side that are making close to 175k and they can't even see doctors!
    Serious replies only, please.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

MH? Sure, why not. Let's just make a DM CEO. Clueless imp.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

All fake news raises all fake news also

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Reneeeeee! Shut em down. Those Maine reps are what's you said!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is the MH you are referring to the very same Hackamonster that destroyed women's health? We are just digging out after many years of her cult management style. Terrible person on top of it all.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There's a bunch of New England reps who drink too much wine at night and come on here to provoke reps they don't like while sucking up to the VP at JBI. Ignore them.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So no realignment? Any word?

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

JBI commands respect.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

JR and ML need to lay off the late night wine.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Everyone is waiting for the Remicade shoe to drop. And it will drop. The list of "take out" people has been submitted and worked. Certain people will see there MBOs become unobtainable, or sales goals extend just out of reach. The documentation is moving forward to save pension and healthcare spending dollars. This is corporate America so don't take it personally. It's just business. So will there be a restructure coming? Not if but when my friends...and soon, very soon. Don't wish this to be done quickly as some very talented people are about to fall on hard times to spare the less qualified.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Marti already gave her guarantee to the best reps in the country, The Patriots! that we are super safe. That doesn't bode well for the rest of you but that's too bad. Should have been better! GOAT GOAT GOAT!