Really?

Discussion in 'Aptalis' started by Anonymous, Mar 17, 2014 at 4:11 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

When in the world is someone going to put out a formal communication to those of us who are done on the 31st. This is the biggest cluster I have ever been a part of. 2 weeks until my last day and no word from by manager, his boss...no HR. I believe everyone is "trying" to do the right thing, but this is out of hand!!!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is real sh!!. Welcome to Pharma and corporate deception. Just work to avoid being let go. Ride it out. Everyone is done on the 31st.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's the white elephant in the room.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's the classic Aptalis never knowing what is going on, and if they did they're not gonna tell you, and now it's Forest not knowing their a** from a hole in the ground so they can't tell you either. Find a friend at Forest and ask them when they're training on all your products, they might know something. Expect a big envelope on the 31st with your separation documents, and then try to interview with Actavis.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"They" (Forest and Aptalis) must have gotten into the stash of Rectiv finger cots. Maybe "little man/big ego man" found another use for them... After the fun has worn off, they will be sold on the Japanese black market.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are all the Aptalis GI reps gone April 1? I thought forest was creating a GI specialty group?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Haha. Heard that only a handful of reps were considered for those roles. And the sad part is that most didn't want and/or declined the positions.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I call bs on that....if you were considered for that role, at the salary you're making you'd be a dolt not to do it at least for a little while. You'd have a big bag of drugs to promote and a manageable territory. Fools.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

are the new territories set for April 1st start (new fiscal year)

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bs? So, I want to take a job with the Forest GI because I would love to go through another layoff in three months. Or , because I would lose the current severance package that I have with Aptalis if I chose the position with Forest. BS, huh?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The ones who did not accept positions felt like they had another option (retirement, another job, a spouse who is the primary bread winner, etc). The ones who accepted a Forest position, felt like that accepting that position was their only option at this point. And even at that, most of those people are going to continue to keep looking for another position elsewhere.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There has not been a lot of communication. Most are kinda in the dark, including those who are accepting a position with Forest and also those who are getting a severance. There has been nothing in writing from the company. It's kinda disrespectful to be kept so much in the dark.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You have it wrong. The Forest low performers were the only ones that were let go in GI and PCP. Once those people were identified, the Aptalis rep in that area was asked to interview. Most of those being laid off are in the PCP and only very few in GI. It's not that the Aptalis reps as a whole are not good enough and not being considered for the GI positions, Forest is only filling in with Aptalis where there is a need. They are not laying off a good Forest rep just to put in an Aptalis rep. The Aptalis reps overall are the ones getting the shaft in this.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks for stating the obvious.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Then you get to go through it all over again when they overlay the Actavis territories.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

that's because the zone managers are pussies! only looking out for themselves and saving their own butts with no regards for any of the dedicated field sales force. its ok, they, she, will get hers in the end! goes around, comes around, higher power always looks down upon those greedy, selfish fools!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Forest are scumbags. Whacked me by email. Aptalis BWTR based Director here.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Welcome to the zoo called Forest