So what is the compensation program like there?

Discussion in 'True Health Diagnostics' started by anonymous, Jul 25, 2018 at 11:01 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I was curious as to what the compensation package is like for reps? From reading some of your posts it sounds like sadly many of the reps are not hitting the goals and I guess not getting much in bonus.

My second question is do you really feel like the services you offer are different than the competition? I see the biggest problem in lab sales is differentiating yourself from the competition because the opinion I have from talking to doctors is that a drug confirmation from one company is not much different from any other and a CBC is the same at any lab and so on. As long as the doctor gets their results in a timely manner, the report is easy to read and their patients are not being sent to collections most physician don't really care what lab they are using.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You have formulated solid questions surely you can answer your own questions without much thought. The question is are you in need of a job bad enough you can overlook the obvious.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thanks for replying but you did not answer my question almost as if you were a typical politician. LOL No offense intended.
    It is just a common occurrence on Cafepharma where someone asks a question and often several people will reply but none of them actually answer the question, they just make smart ass comments.

I am NOT saying you did, just saying that it happens a lot. I can guess at the answer to my questions but hearing what others say is might be more accurate.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Accurate answers on cafepharma...you must not come here often...

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

any sort of compensation is not allowed in this circumstance.
    Oops..........

Ethics in Patient Referrals Act

(“Stark”) (42 USC 1395nn)

• Applies if marketing physicians or their family members or giving them anything of value.

• If a physician (or their family member) has a financial relationship with an entity:

– The physician may not refer patients to that entity for designated health services, and

– The entity may not bill Medicare for such designated health services

unless arrangement is structured to fit within a regulatory safe

harbor.