sucks

Discussion in 'Centrix Pharmaceuticals' started by Anonymous, Oct 14, 2008 at 8:48 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm so sick of selling our products and getting underpaid....grrr

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Perhaps you should look for another job. Life is too short to spend time doing something you hate!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How much do they pay you to put this b.s. on here? You are like the watch dog of the Centrix Cafe Pharma Boards. Anytime anyone posts anything even slightly negative you jump right on here with something to say. It's kind of pathetic. But it's obvious that Centrix will do anything to try to save some face anyway they can.

They can't get even half way decent products to promote and they can't get half way decent managers. What Centrix does manage to get is pretty good salespeople with talent by promising them the world and then not delivering on the promises, hmm, I meant to say lies. This is why there is such a high turnover rate at Centrix. Who would want to have a job where you get no respect because you are out there pushing really expensive generic products that no one wants? It just doesn't make sense. And don't even start with the crap of "oh you should be thankful that you have a job." It's not hard to find another job paying $33,000 or so a year.

Oh and don't start with your crap of if you are so unhappy you should just leave stuff, I have already left, I've got a much better job with a much more respectable pharma company making double the money WITH bonuses, 401K, car, all the stuff a REAL pharma company offers.

And I don't want to hear your crap about how I'm pathetic for looking on here even after I left. We all know that people will occasionally check back to their old company to see how things are going. I was just kinda curious as to what was going on here. From the looks of it, nothing has changed. The poor reps that are still plugging along are unhappy because they were promised the world and they haven't seen it yet. And I still see that the company cheerleader is still on here liftin' up her skirt, which it just gives all of the current employees something to chuckle about.

I just can't wait for your little "ra ra Centrix" reply. There's absolutely nothing that you can say to me to get under my skin. I'm no longer with the company, thank the heavens!, I left on my own because I got a much better job, I am sooooo incredibly happy where I am, I am respected and you are not, and I bet I make a whole lot more money than you do, so go ahead get on here and "rip me apart." And you can't say that I am a terrible salesperson because I have been hitting my quotas or have come very very close. That was nearly impossible at Centrix, unless you lived in Texas of course.

Funny thing is, I more than likely won't check out the board again for another couple of months. When I am surfing the internet and I am curious about this rinky dink little company again I might pop back on. This will be a funny little e-mail for all the employees to chunkle about next week. But in a couple more months, the company probably won't exist, then where will you be with your skirt and pom poms? Oh....I know...the unemployment line. Good luck with that!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You didn't leave because I know who you are. You would love for me to put your inicials on this post but I'm not going to make you famous. You are the worst sales rep I ever saw. Your FAT and SMELL. You have had two interiews in the last month and nothing. You are the worst. GET A JOB if you can.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just to clarify, the word is "you're" when you want to say "you are"....not YOUR.

Idiot.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

For whatever it is worth the must gung ho person in the company was actually fired. that was really dumb by the way. It is not the people. It is the products.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why would they fire a "gung ho" person?? They only fire the ones who have stayed and given it their all, even with all the obstacles put in front of them, but keep the employees and MANAGERS (if you want to call them that) on that don't do a damn thing....go figure! At least they de-moted the most useless one! HA, Karma sucks huh?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Professionalism

Not going to start a name calling match. I would appreciate you keeping to your own problems and issues and stop using general terms for ALL people. If you sell like that you would get nothing accomplished. There are a few reps who don't work and everyone knows it. I do not say "all reps dont do a damn thing". You may only know what you have seen with your manager and I'm sure the others would not appreciate the generalizations until you have walked in their shoes. Hope your day gets better. Managing yourself is the toughest job you will ever have. Accountability is a problem and it needs to start getting better, for everyone. Notice I did not say that you suck, or this place is horrible, or f*** this. Problems present and we all have to solve them. No rah-rah go team either. Just taking ownership for my part. Professionalism is a lost art these days among the pharmaceutical industry and I would love to see it make a comeback. Happy holidays.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Everyone I know works very hard and that seems to mean nothing to upper management. It is hard to go to work everyday knowing that you or your co workers may be fired for no good reason. If the job market wasn't so bad right now I guarentee more people would have left and found new jobs. Times are just tough right now

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Centrix is going down hill.
    The End

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Try asking how fast its going down hill to the 60k unemployed pharma reps out there - they would love to be here moving up hill. Get a life loser!!!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This sucks our products are all generics with a trade name!!!! SUCKS TO BE HERE!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Leave - loser!!!!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I do think that it is important to remind everyone that the owner of centrix owns the generic company for all the products in the bag(or most anyway)
    That being said, they just need people who shut up and promote things because he is a winner no matter what. If it goes generic it is even better because then he doesnt have to pay out on it. If not, he still makes a sale.
    The second a rep speaks up or does anything outside of the expected 15 calls a day, they are lynched.
    That is not normal.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Centrix is a shell of a company! The management is pathetic and the products are the equivalent of The Peanut Corporation of America.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I was just on our website and it says that centrix is "expanding" the sales force.
    If by "expanding" they mean "firing" people, then yes, Centirx is indeed "Expanding".

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

oh yea more thing you never answered my question. Have you ever sold anything but cc and Dicel? Enough said.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Centrix has one of the highest turnover in people I have ever seen at a company. A good question to ask is how many employees do you have any how may people have quit or been fired in the last year?????????? Who ever you're interviewing with will give you a BS answer. "Gee, I know exactly - em-rrr-ahhh, I'll check it out and get back with you". Yea, right.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No one has left for quite a while as far as i know - the TX manager was let go but for being a bone head as i understand it. Seems like as soon as you losers go away the company can get on with the business of growing and making some good progress.

Leave LOSERS.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Have you heard if they have filled the position for Texas DM yet?