The 17th is coming...tick tock tick tock

Discussion in 'ACell' started by AnotherOneBitesTheDust, Nov 12, 2020 at 8:17 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

DA is phase 2. Just wait for the media to bring these things to light.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

AA, DA, JC...start getting your resumes ready. the entire company knows you took down the guy loved by all. Hey AA...golds gym is hiring! Never mind, gotta be able to read the numbers on the weights

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

okay cam cam

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Betta hit ya numba. You keep missin you done

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Cams a douche. Shady like the rest

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

GL wishes shady was the only adjective for cam cam. Wish she would speak up about the harassment she receives from him and the other managers. Looks like one got the boot already though, ha!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The cat is on a friggin pillow. Okay. Passed that test. Now, please for the love of humanity leave her out of this. Seriously. I’ll sniff more coke off a toilet seat and order a penguin at NSM if you can drop the cheap shots.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Maybe it was December 12th. Did the VC offer come through? Was it integra? WAIT, tom gilbert works for Integra now. W T F

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well gents, Im very sorry to have scared you with a date that was incorrect. Technically it was right, however the problem was that YOU losers weren't notified. I made sure my dad (Uncle Gilbert) was back in the saddle and that you got an hour notice and a week severance. HA, cant believe you people hung around this long. Make sure you sign those non competes on the way out.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

A week is all they got??? I would have thought at least a week for every year?

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It was always a bunch of scumbags in charge of this circus.