Thoughts on accepting an offer here?

Discussion in 'Kaleo Pharma' started by anonymous, Feb 23, 2018 at 6:28 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thoughts on accepting an offer here? What is the company culture like?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Run, don't walk!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

A: Don't
    A: If you like being placed on a PIP and given a few weeks to hit a goal and only 2 weeks severance if you don't then the culture is great!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Over 60% turnover of sales staff (which is indicative of the total system dysfunctions / disorganization from strategy, to leadership, to org dynamics, to culture, etc. -- just a perpetual free fall until all the VC funding gone)

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They try to brag that Auvi Q side is more stable and this is not true. More people are leaving or being let go. It’s a toxic place with poor leaders.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Plus no money here. They only pay themselves.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I heard the bonuses were around 20k a quarter. Not true?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What is the starting pay here for a rep with some experience and relationships in the territory? Serious replies only please.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lower than most pharma jobs. Payouts are going to get lower also.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

70-80. Poor leadership. Poor commission plan. Poor business planning. Consider your other options first.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Some got more. Depended on you negotiating.

I will tell you this place is toxic and only worth taking if you have no other options. If you had two or more choices, this would NEVER be the one to chose.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I was an original on the Evzio team. $120 base. Then they brought in the Enterprise Rental Car people and that was that as they say. Also, yes it is very toxic and disfunctional there.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Kaleo your increase is more insulting then my initial salary. You don’t deserve the people you have. Offer on the table will now be accepted. Please all of you know that you can do better there are many jobs out there right now.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Your 2% was not enough?

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

All that was left after CJ gave himself a fat one. CJ keep up the nice work! Your conference calls have to be exhausting but you manage to do it.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Indeed.com

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How about we look into what Kaleo pays men vs women? CJ favors his boys and they tend to come in a lot higher than the ladies.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So who else got an increase? Mine was enough for a nice pizza dinner. CJ gave himself a hearty amount. He lives a pampered life so he needs it you know.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

CJ deserves it. Afterall, firings, intimidation, and harassment is generally taxing work. Plus he had the difficult task of cutting our comp plan so that we all don’t make too much money.

Well earned.