To Vag...since you do not judge

Discussion in 'Cafepharma Playground' started by Anonymous, May 3, 2009 at 6:39 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I know I would be trashed with everyone else, although I value everyone's comments. I am having an affair with an ex BF from my college years. H is divorced and I am married. We were once the loves of each other's lives. I married a stick in the mud who I have no desire for anymore but 'do it' b/c I have to. The positive? He is a family man and we have 2 wonderful older kids now. Good life with the exception that I am not 'in love' with him. We are very different.

My ex BF and I spend time together, have fun, and great sex! The BIGGEST part...we communicate like no other. He is my soul mate. He says I know him better than anyone ever and likewise. My husband & I do not communicate & he certainly does not know me.

Divorce is not an option as it would destroy my family. Yet, I wish I could turn back the hands of time sometimes. Married over 20 years.

2. Fucktard

Fucktard Well-Known Member

You should have titled it, "Vag....since I know you will give me permission to do something that I should not be doing..."

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Holy mother fucker! Since when are people going to V for advice?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bug off. I'd like to hear intelligent feedback as well.
    Many of us are having affairs because of getting married to the wrong person OR for
    the wrong reasons.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Your scenario is common. Common sense would say stay with a level marriage albeit boring. Life is too short though and to be in love is priceless.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are a horrific slut with no morals and you will have to answer for your sins. You are the reason for the downfall of society.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

TEAM TROLL.This is an understatement !

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ever since he was the OP

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How did the little V's handle your coming out of the closet?

10. 1 URBAN MOLE

1 URBAN MOLE Guest

Reverend VAG, this is very wise advice! I hope the advice is well heeded by the OP.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

V&M need to get a room.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

To whom will I have to answer for my (LOL?) sins?
    Sins are an archaic invention of some guys in hats that go in a room once a year in Italy and jack each other off. Get fucking real you buffoon. I suppose you believe in purgatory too? ROFLMFAO !!!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't badmouth V's summer vacation plans.

14. Fucktard

Fucktard Well-Known Member

Hi, V.

15. 1 URBAN MOLE

1 URBAN MOLE Guest

DAMN YOU FUCKTARD! Put the Entermain's chocolate donoughts down, step away from the keyboard, and get back in your fleet car!!! God I can't stand you! And bye the way, your Devil Rays suck!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This ain't true. I'm not divorced and I'm not having an affair. Don't spread these rumors lady.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I pity you! I feel very very sorry for your husband. He is a human being with feelings that you are gambling with for your own selfish reasons. You are right I am going to judge you. It is YOU responsible for the downfall of the institution of marriage. Why did you get married in the first place? People like you make me sick! You are a disgusting person. But with or without any kind of faith or spirituality (no surprise there) you will get yours. Horrible people like you always do!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Actually, people like you make your OWN selves sick.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So are you going to pray for me? Or show us all what Christians are really about by espousing hatred for me?

We all know the answer is obvious and you've just thrown another strike against your cult that you call religion.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

OP here...thanks Vag & Mole. Yes...I agree and know. I'm old enough to understand the dynamic here. Forbidden lust develos into th ebest sex. There are many negative qualities with the affair mate which certainly hold me back.

To the JUDGEMNTAL one who I suspect is FT...hav you ever been fucked in a jacuzzi or against a headboard real hard? Have you ever sucked someone to the point of delirium?

Then...do not judge. It's unreal.