Welcome Currax… Let’s make some NOISE!

Discussion in 'Esperion' started by anonymous, Apr 20, 2023 at 6:17 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wow, I bet you are pretty good at developing relationships. You are really a class act.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’m looking forward to hammering Home, the data with the cardiologists, outcomes can’t be ignored. Getting involved in protocol development to include our drug “routinely” will help significantly bolster sales. It’s game on!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Put down the pipe asswipe. The only thing you'll be hammering is your own Johnson in the parking lot of your top cardiologists. The data isn't impressive! Look at the market. It's scraps only for Esperion.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yay for Karen!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I heard Esperion has some passes for the All-6Star Race at North Wilkesboro Speedway on May 21; are these available to us as well? I’ve got some docs that are huge NASCAR fans! Any insight is appreciated.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Leave it to Esperion to focus on NASCAR. They've fleeced investors to this point. Wait until there's a race and they find out they don't have enough gas to finish a race.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wow. Isn't this the truth.

Not so CLEAR data, won't budge Cardiologists.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oh no some one is JELLY!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Stoked about the race this weekend! Docs are excited too. ESPR has the foresight and resources to make it happen, very grateful for the opportunity. Opportunities like this can turn good relationships into exceptionally productive business.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Has any of the Currax employees reached out to anybody? I've had a couple LinkedIn request, wanting to talk about the territories.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Didn't the Currax contract start in April ?
    Wow. Here it is June and from the sounds of this, no one cares.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You care, Karen. That’s why you’re still stalking Esperion. Cackling and pathetic.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wow. Doesn't sound like the Currax people are making any impact.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We are just getting started and so far the collaboration I’ve had with my Esperion rep has been good. I was concerned that he might be unwilling to share information and insights but it’s been quite the opposite. He is quite skilled and seems to have a very good pulse on the market. I’m optimistic we can work together and make a go of it. I’m not sure if this is reflective of others experiences but it seems like they’ve been encouraged to work with us to help move the business forward.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's been over 90 days.
    Have you shown any movement, beyond a bowel ?

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Poopy Karen, wipe good.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What has been the impact of Currax for sales of BA?

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Posted on July 20th.
    No response.
    That confirms.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Overall, I’ve been pretty pleased with the synergy that I think we’re creating. It definitely helps to get frequency on some of the most important targets, and I got quite a bit of confidence that this is turning into more business. I feel like throwing down on a handful of targets is what is making the difference. I’m not sure why you are so negative, it sounds like you aren’t part of the team?

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Did you go through the Scientific Hiring Process ?
    To become a Highly Tenured Customer Facing Teammate and Lipid Trained Expert ?