Wellbutrin scripts decline

Discussion in 'Valeant Pharmaceuticals' started by anonymous, Apr 17, 2019 at 9:34 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The reason for the decline is due to the incompetence of YB. She let the copay cards expire on 12/31 and didn't inform the sales force. Also, we didn't receive enough replacement copay cards to compensate for it. And some reps have committed FRAUD, directed by management, by going to the website, posing as a patient, and printing off coupons to give to the doctors.

And ...YB gets promoted. That's how Bausch Health works.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Are you people still trying sell branded Wellbutrin XL with shitty co-pay cards? Lol. Is this real life?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes and cash price is almost $ 1800.00. Trintellix is under $ 500.00. Still shady.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

umm . . . we're derm reps get this generic primary care garbage off of the Valeant/Bausch board!

NOW!!!:mad:

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

omg. I can’t imagine what the coverage must look like. I’d be so pissed if my insurance company was willing to pay this bloated price for an old brand. Do doctors actually write it?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Next to Xifaxan, this generic dog is the top revenue earner at Valeant. Total price gouge. $60 a day for a fucking generic that has been around twenty plus years. Turnaround of the century indeed Mr. Papa. Pearson would be proud.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You can’t be serious. Are docs actually writing it? And more concerning.. are insurance companies paying for it?