What career path?

Discussion in 'Exact Sciences' started by anonymous, Jul 18, 2017 at 8:50 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There are a lot of PMR's that deserved an opportunity to become a Area Manager. They tell us there is a career path but then go out and hire a bunch of Pharma managers to come in after we have been doing this for 2 years. We put this company on the map and this is the reward.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It takes a specialized skill to manage reach and frequency, hypertargets, and make up a coaching report.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You have to earn it. JoJo hired and promoted the best of the best.

Diane

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you're a current employee, and worked for Diane, Josh or JoJo at a previous company, you have a career path at Exact, and will be "awarded" with promotions you haven't earned and don't deserve. If you're looking to join Exact, and worked for Diane, Josh or JoJo at a previous company, you will be hired over other more deserving candidates. That's the way it is here, and that's the way it is going to be as long as Diane calls the shots. Want a career path? Put your resumes out there and find a place where your hard work and dedication are actually appreciated and rewarded. If you're not in her majesty's inner circle, you're going nowhere here.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thanks Captain Obvious. Just seeing that now? Nikki earned her promotion though. "Give me all the information you can about that account, make the relationships, and I'll close the deal." Then don't talk to them again

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just leave! With that sour attitude. People love the culture here.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nikki got promoted????!!!!! Wow:eek:o_O:D:eek::oops::mad:

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who said anything about not liking the culture genius? Try reading the original post... I didn't even claim that I deserve a promotion, I think there are many PMR's who deserve it over others. The culture of the company is not ONLY promotions!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's truly about the mission here. I love my job. Leave!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

GFY! I like my job too, I just want to see more INTERNAL PROMOTIONS! Why is that so hard for you to understand???

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You sound entitled. The best people got hired for those roles. I trust what Diane and Jojo said. I'm all in for this mission.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They're entitled b/c they want to see some PMR's that they think are deserving be promoted? Seriously? You don't even know who the best people are! You trust what you're being told as you clearly state. Get over your self proclamation of buying into the mission. Everyone who accepts to take a career here has bought in. You aren't special.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You aren't special either. Everyone knows it's the commercial that's really working. Or your ISR. It's that huge system that's really responsible for your success pal.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Be a good sport and spill ALL the beans to your NAM on your accounts and contacts.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We're supposed to be working together on our hospital accounts. Help each other?! Divide and conquer?! Win for All?! There's no I in Team.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No career path here when Kyle " i'll give my soul to you Diane" Huss. Is your manager.

Fuck him and fuck Diane

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not sure why people are hating on the Huss. I mean what other manager are you going to find that lets you drink during meetings at lunchtime. that Boston trip sure was fun about a year ago. Even Saratoga. Dude brought a bottle of makers Mark to the stables

Though he's moving to New York I sure am going to miss the 20 minute ride along's check the box mentality. I won't miss his bad breath that's for sure That slit that's taking over is going to be a real joy to work for UGG She's choking down whatever Josh is laying out

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Agree entirely. It has always been like that at Exact. It starts at the very top. If you aren't related to or previously worked with someone at Exact you can count yourself as just a shadow (who had better deliver on the number!). Amazed to see the 1-degree of separation for most internal employees and in ANY career promotion at Exact. Although it isn't good for business, it is all about who you know here and not how good you are. If you are career minded then you would do better elsewhere where they really do have career paths and can honestly speak to them. So, don't take the yearly paperwork task from HR too seriously as it is nothing more than a check the box. Not excusing Diane but just stating the obvious that she is following the lead of MA and KC and in the foot steps of her predecessor. They do not want great leaders. Leaders bring diversity of thought and act with integrity which is why they only hire and promote willing followers - kool-aid drinkers.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you have a hard time working for Huss you need to take a job at a desk or teaching gym to middle schoolers. He's easy to work for. Do your job and don't be the person finishing at 70% to quota every single quarter. Easy enough.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Product sells itself. Anyone not hitting quota should be let go.