WHC DTC

Discussion in 'Bayer' started by anonymous, Feb 25, 2019 at 1:22 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

has anyone seen this huge ad campaign? If so where? Maybe it’s in select markets.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This phenomenal DTC campaign has resulted in National Verix #s going DOWN every week. Huh??

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

At what point do we admit the DTC is making no difference. None.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Another Lesa issue. The duo is operating like pharma did 10 years ago. This DTC was never running long enough in the right places. Have yet to see it myself anywhere, what is up with that? WH should be taking to the social media women use. Find a young real life Kyleena famous person.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

have you seen your commercial? Insulting to women, be glad it’s not running in your market.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Our spots are terrific.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

sure they are

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

LH, our ad is not terrific and everyone knew it when we watched it across the county and then learned how to role play it? If it was in fact terrific, our providers would actually like it....... and they don’t. So I am guessing you used some retired panel of dr.s who haven’t worked for fourth years to get feedback OR all of your yes people nodded their heads because 6 months ago, we weren’t allowed to speak up..... we got fired for that. People got fired for unpopular ideas unless they were yours

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My customers love the commercials! It’s working in my market with patients coming in asking for Kyleena.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Does anyone know when the social media splash will hit? Will it be national or only in some markets?

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So true!!!!! These ads have been little to know help. They do not resonate with the age democratic we are trying to get.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Tell marketing that you don’t want any social media or tv in your market. They can redirect it somewhere else. Speak up and they will listen.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lucy campaign is going out today!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And there have been crickets from ms
    Hale ever since.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So was it a one time plug for WhyIuD?

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lucy expelled her IUD. She’s waiting a couple more weeks for the FDA approved 6 year 52mg IUD which will be market leader because insurances & cost sensitive offices will prefer it. Time to polish up the resumes. With birth control experience, maybe Trojan will hire?

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Read your emails people. It’s a campaign not a 1 week blitz. Lucy will be socializing often.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

DTC is supplemental to your own territory selling activities. DTC is not a miracle worker. Take responsibility for your territory and stay above the line vs finger pointing.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No one is saying that the campaign should sell for us. However, a child knows it takes repetition for a message to resonate. Pointing out that resources are wasted when not supported is helpful. WhyIUD is a great idea and worth promoting. Wish we had the quantity of supportive material it deserves. Now go ahead marketing person, and belittle my comment. I’ll check in on Lucy’s lipstick choice again today.